Chapter 1

I wake up on Friday morning, feeling very excited. It's the first car day of the 2016 season for Daniel. The first Grand Prix of the season is starting today and I couldn't be more excited.

Daniel has invited me and Jace to come watch him the entire weekend. Luckily, I know a few of his engineers and team members, plus a good friend of mine is Daniel's PR. The first Grand Prix is taking place in Melbourne and that's where we are right now.

Daniel is like a dad to Jace. Jace does know it's not his real dad, but he loves Daniel. He calls him Dany all the time.

"Mommy?" I hear from next to me, where Jace was sleeping. I turn around and see Jace looking at him with a big smile on his face. I know exactly what he's going to ask, but I let him ask me anyway.

"Yes, baby?" I ask him, smiling back at him. When I see his smile, I am reminded of Daniel. It's an exact copy, which is weird, but he just took it over.

"Are we going to see Dany now?" he asks me. I giggle and nod. Jace jumps up from the bed and jumps onto me.

"YES!" Jace screams and puts his arms around my neck. I pull him close into my body and kiss the top of his head.

"Do you want to wear the shirt and cap Dany gave you?" I ask Jace. He immediately nods his head, but stays put against me.

Jace and I are incredibly close. I had to raise Jace without an actual father. Although Daniel was there as much as he could, it was hard sometimes. But Jace is an angel, he never makes it really hard for me. He is very sweet and loves to just hug me, or Daniel.

He can be very shy. But around people that me or Daniel are close with, Jace is close with as well. So, with Daniel's PR, Alice, Jace is close with as she's also a friend of mine. And with various team members as well.

"Let's get you ready then" I say to Jace, kissing his head one last time. I let go of Jace and he gets up immediately, running to our suitcase. I giggle at him, slowly getting up as well. I get out of the bed and walk towards Jace. He is looking for the clothes I just suggested.

I sit down next to him. He stops looking and lets me get it. I grab it and hand it to him. He immediately takes of his pyjama, although it doesn't go very smoothly, but he manages. He puts on the clothes and I smile at him.

I take out clothes myself and get into the bathroom, quickly washing myself and putting on the clothes.

I'm wearing white shorts and a pink top. I'm wearing my white converse under it. I decide to keep my hair hanging loose and my make-up is done naturally.

I'm walking out of the bedroom to find Jace sitting on the bed, watching the TV. I immediately smile when I see who he is watching.

"Look, it's Dany!" Jace yells. I smile and nod, seeing that it is the Drivers Press Conference that was held yesterday. I grab my phone and decide to give a quick text to Dan.

Me : hey! so, Jace is very excited and i don't know when we are allowed to arrive, so what time should we be there? x

Daniel : good morning! you can come now if you want. I'll make sure Alice will take you guys to me. i have a signing session before training, so you can come there. see you soon! x

I quickly text an okay, before I turn to Jace.

I take a picture or my outfit and posting it on Instagram.