Chapter 7

[Note : So from this chapter on, race and qualifying results will be different from the real ones, until the Spanish Grand Prix ;) ]

The race has just ended, with Daniel finishing in 4th. Nico won, Lewis second, Seb 3rd. Max finsihed 10th, which means a point for him.Daniil didn't even start, so he 'finished' last. I can imagine how happy the team is with their decision.

I'm in the hotel room, packing my suitcase properly again. Daniel, Max and Daniil are in the meeting, signing contracts and the team has to tell Daniil he is being dropped back to Toro Rosso.

Daniel had told me they'll come to my room afterwards. Christian has offered to watch Jace tonight, as I'm invited to come to the celebration party. Jace is now asleep, after watching the race, he was exhausted. I am softly singing along to some music, when there is a knock on the door. Jace's eyes slowly open as I walk towards the door. I open it and it reveals Daniel and Max, both smiling brightly. I step aside, letting the two in.

"Dany! Uncle Max!" Jace yells. So much for being tired. He jumps from the bed and runs to Daniel. Daniel picks him up and puts him on his hip, will Max gives Jace an high five. Both boys are wearing team clothes. Wait, hold on.

I see Max slowly turning around and smiling. He is wearing Red Bull Racing clothes.

"Say hi to my new team mate" Daniel says, grinning. I smile brightly and give Max an hug. He chuckles at my response, returning the hug.

"Congratulations. How did Daniil take it?" I ask. They both look at each other, while Jace is leaning his head on Daniel's shoulder.

"He didn't take it well. He stormed out after he signed his contract for Toro Rosso. He said we won't be seeing him tonight" Daniel says, looking at the little boy in his arms. I don't blame Daniil, to be honest.

"We were going to get ready and then pick you up. We can take Jace to Christian now if you want too" Max says. I nod and kiss Jace's cheek.

"Be nice with uncle Christian, alright?" he nods his head, still leaning onto Daniel. I grab a bag I had prepared and hand it to Max, as Daniel is holding Jace.

"We'll be back in an hour" Daniel says, before kissing my cheek and walking away. The door closes and I decide to take a quick shower.

After my shower, I put on my outfit that I had picked out. It's a dress, the top is a black bow and the rest is a peachy colour. I put on black heels. I straighten my hair and do my make-up a bit dramatic.

When I'm finally done, it's time for a picture.

allisoncooper : ready to party with a few of my faves! danielricciardo , maxverstappen1 , nicorosberg , lewishamilton , jensonbottun_22 & Seb :D

I put my phone and key card in my clutch, just as a knock on the door sounds. I walk over to it with my clutch in my hand and open the door. Daniel and Max are leant against the door frame, both looking incredible. I giggle at them being this weird. They're both wearing dark jeans, Daniel wearing a white, tight t-shirt and Max a black one.