it's za year of realising stuff

For all my visual bbys: 

-

ON WITH IT

---------------------

"I didn't faint."

"Yes you did."

"No, there was a rock and as I was trying to move closer, I tripped."

"That's the story you decided to go with?" 

"It wasn't a story, it's what happened! If I fainted then how come I didn't black out?"

Justin smiled smugly. "Because i caught you."  

"No!" I replied hotly. "Because i didn't faint."

He didn't respond but his smirk was taunting enough to rile me up even more. 

After I nearly tripped, we had walked up the street to a 24/hour café in search warm place to sit and talk.

"What took you so long to get here anyway?" He asked, taking a sip of his coffee.

"I told you," I said, still glaring at him for irritating me earlier. "Traffic, remember." 

"I left after you told me you were leaving and I still got here first." 

Hoping if I sounded nonchalant he wouldn't want me to elaborate i told him, "Alyssa was talking to me about stuff."

He nodded like he understood something I didn't and I realised her bad mood towards "drew" had started when Justin had come to our door.

"What did you talk about when you were in the hallway?" I question inquisitively. 

He shifted in his seat. "She told me she knew everything and then she asked me what happened in the elevator."

Understanding dawned on me and i nodded slowly. "And you told her."

"She is annoyingly persuasive."