Chapter 2

"The ice cream here looks good doesn't it Pinkie?" Rarity was struggling to stop her friend going back to their room and was now panicking a little.
"Yeah..." She said, surprisingly uninterested in the ice cream, "Can't we go back now?"
"Umm," Rarity desperately hoped that the others had finished searching Pinkies bag and decided it would look suspicious if she was to delay her anymore. "Okay then,"
Pinkie practically ran upstairs to the room when she heard this and Rarity had to quickly intercept her to be able to be the first to enter. She knocked, so as to give the others a warning they were back, before pushing open the door. The sight they were met with was shocking, the four girls were sitting in varying states of distress: all but Applejack crying.
  "What happened?" Cried Pinkie, pushing past Rarity, only to see Rainbow clutching a very familiar white box, "HOW DARE YOU!" She shrieked at her friend, looking on the verge of tears herself, "HOW COULD YOU?" She dropped onto her knees in the middle of the floor, now sobbing uncontrollably. 
   Rarity looked more confused than she had ever before in her life - what could possibly be in that box that was so bad?
  "Pinkie," Twilight said gently, "Why didn't you tell us about this?"
  "I - I couldn't!"
   "But Pinkie, you've been taking drugs!" There was silence as the awful truth was stated.
  "You won't tell anyone," Pinkie said eventually. It wasn't a question.
  "But Pinkie -" Twilight began
   "NO!" She screamed, "Nobody will know. And I'd like it if you gave me them back," she sounded deadly as she reached her hand out, waiting for Rainbowdash to return the box.
  "I can't let you take these Pinkie," she said, her voice cracking, "I won't,"
  "Give them to me," she snarled and although she was shaking, Rainbow shook her head in response, tears still streaming down her face. Pinkie clearly had a strong addiction and would do anything for the drugs in her friends hand; so she pounced. She jumped towards Rainbowdash and grabbed at the small white box, fingernails scratching her in her attempts.
   "Stop it Pinkie!" Applejack cried, trying to prise the angered girl away from Rainbow. And she did stop. She stepped away from her now heavily scratched friend, with a box clutched in her hand. Ever so slowly, she tipped it over, three small white pills falling into the palm of her hand then swallowed them while, laughing as she did so.
  "You're crazy..." Whispered Fluttershy through her tears; Rarity nodded and put an arm round her.
  "I'm going to tell Principal Celestia," Twilight said boldly, fleeing the room.
  "She won't believe you!" Pinkie called after her, still smiling that awful smile and holding the nightmarish box.

"Principal!" Twilight called desperately,  running into the hotels restaurant where Principals Celestia and Luna were calmly drinking tea.
  "What's the matter Twilight?" Asked Celestia, not expecting it to be a matter as big as it was.
  "It's Pinkie!" She cried, still distraught.
  "What's happened?" She repeated, now looking concerned.
  "She's on drugs!" Twilight lost it completely and broke down crying right there in the middle of the restaurant. Celestia looked shocked, then whispered something to her sister who left within seconds.
  "We found them in her bag," Twilight whispered allowing her school principal to guide her into an empty chair.
  "I really don't know what to say to this," she said truthfully, "Pinkie seems like the last person to ever..."
  "I know!" Wailed the purple haired girl, grieving over her friend as if she were dead.
  "I have sent Vice Principal Luna to go and deal with Pinkie Pie," Celestia continues, "We will probably send her home."
  "You'll send her to a hospital won't you?" Twilight asked, despite already knowing the answer.
"Quite probably," the Principal said, "Quite probably,"

When Vice principal Luna entered Twilight's room she found Pinkie Pie wrestling with Rainbowdash, Fluttershy begging them to stop.
  "Pinkamena Diane Pie!" She boomed, "Stop that right now!" Pinkie froze and Rainbowdash shoved her away; she landed in the middle of the floor with a thump, trying to conceal her little box of drugs.
  "Don't try and hide those from me," Luna said, "I know what they are."
  "I won't let you take them from me," Pinkie snarled, baring her teeth like a wild animal.
  "I need you to come with me," the blue haired woman didn't acknowledge what her troubled student had said, "We need to get you tested." Pinkie narrowed her eyes.
  "I'm not going anywhere."
   "Pinkie please go," Rarity said, gently, "They can help you. Please do this for us,"
When Luna extended her hand to Pinkie she took it, knowing her friends were right.
  "Okay..." She whispered, "But don't think I'm giving you these," she waved the box in front of her Vice Principals face, causing her to flinch a little. Again, Luna didn't answer, just grabbed hold of Pinkies arm and led her out of the room, leaving her friends alone, their holiday ruined, their trust shattered, their hearts broken.