Chapter 11:Meeting with Sirius and The meeting in Hogsmede.

Authors Note: The meeting with Sirius is in the Gryffindor Common room, trying to convey the message of importance needs all 4 of them(normally 3, but now it's 4 considering Dudley's there.) about what is going on with the Order and every thing similar that Happened in the movie,  This will be in Script format rather than story line format. This is when Sirius uses the floo network though.

FUDGE(ON RADIO): Furthermore, we have convincing evidence, that these disappearances are the work of notorious mass murderer Sirius Black.

Sirius appears in the fireplace and says "Harry."

Harry: Sirius, What are you doing here?

Sirius: Answering your letter. You said, you were worried about Umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds.

Dudley: Not bloody-likely

Harry: What he means is, that she's not allowing us to use magic at all.

Sirius: Well, I'm not surprised. The latest intelligence is that Fudge doesn't want you trained in combat.

Ron: Combat? What does he think we're forming some sort of wizard army?

Sirius: That's exactly what he thinks. That Dumbledore is assembling his own forces to take on the Ministry. He's becoming more paranoid by the minute. The others wouldn't want me telling you this, Harry, but things aren't going at all well with the Order. Fudge is blocking the truth at every turn and these disappearances are just how it started before. Voldemort is on the move. 

Harry: Well, What can we do?

Sirius: Someone's coming. I'm can't be of more help, but for now, at least, it looks like you're on your own.

Dudley: That was bloody cheerful.

Lightning strikes and rains.

Hermione: He really is out there isn't he? We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And If Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will.

Harry: This is mad. Who'd wanna be taught by me? I'm a nutter, remember?

Ron: Look on the bright side: you can't be any worse than old toad face.

Harry: Thanks, Ron.

Ron: I'm here for you, mate.

Harry: Who's supposed to be meeting us, then.?

Hermione: Just a couple of people.

Ron: Lovely spot.

Hermione: Thought it would be safer somewhere off the beaten track.

Hermione: Hi, So you all know why we're here, we need a teacher. A proper teacher, one wo's had experience defending themselves against the Dark Arts.

Blonde boy in Stocking cap: Why?

Ron: Why? Because You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot.

Blonde boy in Stocking cap: So he says.

Hermione: So Dumbledore says.

Blonde boy in Stocking cap: So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is where's the proof?

Long black haired boy: If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed.

Harry: I'm not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, so you might as well clear out now. (Turns to Hermione), Come on, Hermione. They're just here, becasue they think I'm some sort of freak.

Hermione (towards Harry): Harry wait.

Luna: Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?

Hermione: Yes, I've seen it.

Dudley: Yes, he can, He saved me from the dementors with it.

Harry: You remember? How?

Dudley: Bloody, Hell, I remember, but at first I thought it was just a dream and then I realized it was true, once my powers kicked in actually. And So, Thanks for saving, me Harry so probably it was a good thing, the dementors attacked other wise my powers would still have been dormant. 

Dean: Blimey, Harry, I didn't know you could produce a Patronus Charm and also Dudley, I didn't think powers worked that way.

Neville: And He killed a basillisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office.

Ginny: It's true.

Ron: Third year, he fought off about a hundred Dementors at once.

Hermione: And Last year, he really did fight off You-Know-Who in the flesh.

Harry: Wait.Look, it all sounds great when you say it like that, but the truth is, most of that was just luck. I didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help.

Hermione: He's just being modest.

Harry: No, Hermione, I'm not. Facing this stuff in real life is not like school. In school, if you make a mistake, you can just try again tomorrow, but out there, when you're a second away from being murdered or watching a friend die right before your eyes, you don't know what's that like.

Hermione: You're right, Harry, we don't. That' s why we need your help. Because if we're going to have any chance of beating Voldemort.

Red haired boy in stocking cap: He's really back.

Then  they signed a peice of parchment. that said Dumbledore's Army.

The parchment said this

Dumbledores Army:(Authors Note:This will be in columns(two, but starting across from fred in second column.)
Harry Potter
Dudley Dursley
Hermione Granger
Ron Weasley
Fred Weasley                                                 Angelina Johnson
George Weasley                                              Collin Creavey
Ernie MacMillan                                              Dennis Creavey
Neville Longbottom                                  Justin Finch-Fletcher
Dean Thomas                                             Ginny Weasley
Lavendar Brown                                           Hannah Abbot
Parvarti Patil                                              Susan Bones
Padma Patil                                               Anthony Goldstein
Cho Chang                                                       Michael Corner
Marietta Edgecombe                                     Terry Boot
Luna Lovegood                                                  Lee Jordan
Katie Bell                                                           Zachariah Smith
Alicia Spinnet                                                   Picpireta

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter thought it was going to be longer actually my mistake, Oh well, but bright side, might make for an easier read for some people.