Chapter 13: DA meeting & Exposure of the DA & capture of Umbridge

Harry: Neville?

Neville: Fourteen years ago, a Death Eater named Bellatrix Lestrange used the Cruciatus Curse on my parents. She tortured them for information, but they never gave in. I'm quite proud to be their son. But I'm not sure I'm ready for everyone t know just yet.

Harry: We're going to make them proud Neville, That's a promise.

Last DA meeting/Exposure of the DA.

The DA is practicing the patronus charm

Harry: Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember. Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus.

George: "Expecto Patronum" a wisp form patronus comes out of George's wand.

Harry: A full-bodied Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of oppenents.

Ginny: Whispers "Expecto Patronum" and a stallion patronus appears.

Harry: Fantastic Ginny, just remember, your Patronus can only protect you for as long as you stay focused. So focus, Luna.

Harry(instructing Neville): Think of the happiest thing you can remember.

Neville: "Expecto Patronum,"  I'm trying.

Harry: I know. It's good.

Ron: Expecto Patronum and a dog patronus shoots out of his wand. and knocks over Neville

Luna: Expecto Patronum, and a rabbit patronus materializes. and hops around until something shakes the room.

 Nigel is standing the way of the possible fixing to be blast. Then Harry moves Nigel out of the way of the possible incoming blast. Harry looks through the hole and sees umbrige casting a spell.

Umbirdge: I'll make short work of this. "Bombarda Maxima" 

We've been watching them for weeks and see, "Dumbledore's Army.," prof of what I've been telling you right from the beginning, Cornelius. All your fear-mongering about You-Know-Who never fooled us for a minute. We saw your lies for what they were: A smokescreen for your bid to seize control of the Ministry.

Dumbledore: Naturally.

Harry: No, professor. He had nothing to do with it. It was me.

Dumbledore: Most noble of you, Harry, to shield me, but as it has been pointed out. The parchment clearly says, "Dumbledore's Army", not "Potter's." I instructed Harry to form this organization and I, and I alone, am responsible for its activities.

Cornelius: Dispatch, an owl to the Daily Prophet. If we hurry, we should still make the morning edition. Dawlish, Shacklebolt, you will escort Dumbledore to Azkaban to await trial for conspiracy and sedition.

Dumbledore: Ahh, I thought we might hit this little snag. You seem to be laboring under the delusion that I'm going to.. What was the phrase?...Come quietly. Well, I can tell you this: I have no intention of going to Azkaban. 

Umbridge: Enough of this. Take Him.

(Winks to Harry and Fawkes flys and Dumbledore and Fawkes disappear with a blast. and knocks nearly everyone almost off of their feet).

Shacklebolt: Ooh, Well, You might not like him, minister, but you can't deny, Dumbledore has got style.

****Time Skip****

Skips to the Dragon and destroying the castle's announcements on the wall and Harry faints and sees Sirius being tortured by Voldemort. And All of Sudden they are at or in Umbridge's office.

Umbridge: You were going to Dumbledore, weren't you?

Harry: No.

Umbridge(slaps): Liar.

Snape: You sent for me, Headmistress.

Umbridge: Yes, the time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them to me or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum?

Snape: i'm afraid, you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang. Unless you wish to poison him and I assure you, I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you.

Harry: He's got padfoot. He's got padfoot. at the place where it's hidden.

Umbridge: Padfoot, where what is hiden, what's he talking about, Snape?

Snape: I have no idea.

Umbridge: Very well, you give me no choice, Potter. As this is an issue of Ministry security. you leave me with no alternative.The Cruicatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue.

Hermione: That's illegal.

Umbridge: What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him.

Hermione: Tell her Harry.

Umbridge: Tell me what

Hermione: If you won't tell her where it is, I will.

Umbridge: Where what is?

Hermione: Dumbledore's secret weapon.

Umbridge: How much further?

Hermione: Not far. It had to be somewhere students wouldn't find it accidentally.

Centuars attacked Umbridge and umbridge falls into the grasps of the centaurs.

Umbridge: Potter, do something, tell them I mean no harm.

Harry: I'm sorry, professor, I must not tell lies.

Umbridge: What are you doing? I am Senior Undersecretary Dolores Jane Umbridge. Let me goo.

Hermione: Thank Grawp.

Harry: Hermione, Sirius.

They had back to the Castle.