Chapter 14: The Prophecy Revealed & Battle of the Department of Mysteries.

Authors Note: This begins still at Hogwarts after Umbridge was captured and Harry and Hermione was running back to the Castle and they well saw their friends heading their way in the covered bridge from the clocktower. Considering the chapter title is this " Chapter 14: The prophecy revealed and the battle of the Department of Mysteries" if it wasn't for the character stopping point, I would have put this "Chapter 14: The prophecy revealed and the battle of the Department of Mysteries and the ending of the order of phoenix part of HP story." would be the real chapter title if it wasn't for the 80 character limit of course. Which wattpad needs to fix the character limit for the chapter titles, why don't they fix the limit or increase the limit from 80 character limit to 180 character limit is what wattpad needs to do.

Hermione: How did you get away.

Ginny: Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty.

Ron: Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets, They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves.

Hermione: That was clever, Ron.

Ron: Has been known to happen.

Neville: It was brilliant. So how are we getting to London?

Harry: Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you, but I've got you into enough trouble as it is.

Neville: Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real, or was that all just words to you?

Ron: Maybe you don't have to do this by yourself mate.

Harry: So how are we going to get to London.

Luna: We fly of course.

Everyone boarded thestrals flew to the ministry and arrived at the department of mysteries. Neville finds something inside the Department of Mysteries.

Arrival

Harry: This is it.

Neville finds the prophecy or something.

Harry: He should be here.

Neville: Harry, It's got your name on it.

Harry takes the prophecy, "The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies, and the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives. The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies......."

Authors Note: First let me clarify this prophecy, so people created fanfictions based off of this particular prophecy in order to support that Neville is the chosen one and not Harry, but however, what they those people didn't pay attention to, is the words "as the seventh month dies" in order a month to die. It changes from one month to the next month, so all of you who believe that Neville is the chosen one, redo your math. Neville was born on July 30, 1980 not July 31, 1980 and July has 31 days not 30. So Harry was born on July 31, 1980 and I'm assuming that he was born on July 31, 1980 at 11:59pm and 50 secs. and therefore Harry was born as the seventh month died. so Thereforth, Harry Potter is the chosen one. Sorry I just had to say this is because, people don't know the definition  behind the meaning of the words, so I had to clarify for them.

Harry: Where's Sirius:

Lucius Malfoy: You know, you really should learn to tell teh differences between dreams and reality. You saw only what the Dark Lord wanted you to see. Now, hand me the prophecy.