Sequel?

So... literally one (perhaps two) people asked me for a sequel *cough CharmaineDoolan , *cough mom MrsHarris3 *, so... maybe...? I dunno? I might have an idea for a sequel, but guess what?

Can you guess?

(Hint: I need some characters for the sequel!)

So... I know there have been a couple of people out there who really like this book and might possibly see this update (hold on while I go spam them...), and even if you're just reading this book, or have ghost read through everything, I love you still, and it would be cool if you could maybe comment a description of yourself, just a couple of facts about you, your h/c, e/c, age, stuff like that, and, in return, I shall insert you into the sequel of this story, which I will starting writing soon.

I will give creds to you in full and, since I doubt many people will see this and/or choose not to ignore (though I'll take the chance that they won't), every person who turns in a description or a few facts about themselves will feature in the story somewhere (hint: the more the description, the bigger the part). ALSO, do I have many guy readers, because I need someone to play the son of destruction. Thanks!

Eh, see? Nothing to lose. You can PM if you'd like, whatever floats your boat.

Thanks again and love you alllll 😘😘

- Shelb