:Chapter 7: Visions:

~~~~~

"SHERLOCK! Open the door!"

There was repeated knocking on the door until, John got up and opened the door for him, heading out himself.

"Getting out before it starts, John?"

"You bet, Doctor"

As John stomped down the stairs, Sherlock was standing by the window playing a violin softly to himself, as if he hadn't noticed the change.

"No progress, Doctor, teenagers and their stubbornness"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no, you don't understand, I ... am ... stupid!"

"No time, to point out the obvious Doctor,"

"Hey! No, I'm not stupid, I'm slow, I'm so slow, because I just thought of something!"

"Do you want a gold star?"

"Sherlock, ...she can see us"

The dream seemed to freeze and flicker here, everything slowing down.

"She can what?" Sherlock exclaimed, lowering his violin before sitting in his chair.

"She has dreams, almost like visions, and she see's what's happening, either in the future in the past, but always where she could never possibly be, and always where it's most important."

"So she is potentially hearing this conversation?"

"Potentially, but it's almost impossible that she could pick the right moment when she's unconscious."

"How do we know?"

"Well, in 3 days, ... check your doorstep"

The Doctor raised his voice as he said those last words and stood up walking out the door.

"Back to the TARDIS then, Sherlock, I'll come back in 3 days, and check, and Aria Oswald, if you are hearing this, we'll be waiting."

~~~~~