chapter twenty; green eyes and pink lips

Castiel

The morning light seeped in from the windows, shinning directly into my eyes. I squinted and covered my face, turning to the other side to instead see Dean with his back facing me.

I smiled slightly and scooted behind him, wrapping my hands around his waist as i pressed my face against his shirt.

I ran my thumb over his stomach and hummed slightly when he shifted uncomfortably. He made a sound inaudible and tensed up before sighing quietly to himself. "Morning." I whispered softy as he looked over his shoulder with a frown.

The bed creaked as he turned to face me, my hands coiling away in response. "Happy birth." His voice was groggily and thick, the sound so bitter yet pleasing.

He opened his eyes and i grinned at his messy hair that laid flat against his forehead. "Such a pretty boy." I laughed as he brought his hand up to my neck with a grin.

His fingers ran down the tender skin and i remembered why it was so sensitive. "I can ask my sister to bring her make up." I suggested, but he didn't respond. Instead his fingers cupped the back of my neck and he brought me closer.

He placed small kisses on the marks with a hum, his body scooting closer with each peck. "I like them on you." He kissed my cheek last and pulled away with a loud sigh. "Yeah? Well my mom wouldn't. " I chuckled softy and sat up, the blankets and pillows sinking down with my movement.

I looked over the edge of my bed and saw my phone and glasses scattered on the carpet floor. I reached for both and sighed heavily when i unlocked my phone and slipped my glasses on.

The first thought was confusion, then realization.

"Dean," I reached over and grabbed his forearm, "Somethings wrong." I lifted up my glasses and squinted my eyes at the grey phone before lowering them again. "Whats wrong?" Dean questioned, his voice hinting that he already know.

I turned to him and became numb, my fingers starting to shake against his skin. "What do you see?" His head dipped ever so slightly and he turned to me with an expression of excitement.

"Green."

I let go of him and dropped my phone, my legs shoving away the covers wrapped around us. "Oh my god," I smiled slightly in disbelief and felt my eyes blur from the tears threatening to spill. "Your eyes are green!" I laughed softy and cupped his cheeks, bringing his face to mine so i could see every detail.

His skin was a mixture between white and brown, and his cheeks where growing a reddish pink as i stared. I looked down at his lips and saw how pink they where, the hues mixing with a red. I ran my finger over them curiously as if it would smear along touch.

But it was real, this was all real.

"God you're beautiful." I looked up and brought my hands to his yellow brown hair, running my fingers though them eagerly. "Hey your messing up my hair!" He whined softy as he attempted to pull away, but instead i pushed him back into the bed.

"Your shirt, its a rainbow!" I cried, climbing on top of him, straddling his body happily as i placed my hands against his chest. "Its called tiedie." He shook his head and laughed, his hands holding onto my hips tenderly.

I gasped softy and leaned over to get a better view as i pointed at a weird dark color. "Is that purple?" I questioned. "Yeah." "What the fuck..."

I looked up and glanced around my room with a bright smile at the colors suddenly coming to life. "Dean," i asked quietly, "What are these?" I looked down at his tan face and smiled in a drunken way, a feeling bubbling in my stomach.

"Your mom and I pitched in and bought them for you. The idea was mine though... I remembered you mentioning them before." He smiled softy and rubbed circles into my pants, the fabric pressing deep into my thighs. "Do you like them?" He asked.

"Is that even a question? Dean," I leaned in and kissed him, pressing his body deeper into the bed, "I can see color now, of course i like them." I choked a laugh and felt my eyes start to water again.

His hands cupped my cheek and he kissed me harder, turning us against the blankets with ease. "Im glad you like them." He whispered as he held my hand, bringing them next to my head.

He wasn't going any farther than this, i could tell by the way he was soft and gentle. I opened my eyes slightly and saw his brown hair ruffle against my chin, his face hidden in my neck once again. "Again? Dean i don't want any more marks." I tried to lift him up, but he kept his hands in place and held me still. "Just teasing, don't worry."

I sighed softy at his light pecks and nibbles that traced my jaw until he slowly rose up to my face and leaned back, taking in view. "Im so ready for you to see the cake your mom bought." I grinned at the random remark and let go of our hands to push him up.

He rolled off of me and i sat up happily. "My birthday only started and im a smiling mess." I stated as i reached over and grabbed my phone, opening the messages so i could text my sister.

Hannah 💖

hey can you being your make up?

- for what? are you a drag now or something

stfu hoe

i have hickeys that need mad covering

- MY BABY BROTHER IS GETTING SOME DICK?

- WHAT A SHOCKER

i will rip your arm off and beat you with it

- no need to be rude

- ill check if i have your skin tone :)

thanks sis

I smirked and tossed my phone onto the bed contently, standing up shortly after. I turned to Dean and held out my hand with a shimmer in my eyes

"Come on De, i wanna see what my house really looks like."