Chapter 1

Baekhyun's POV

"baekhyun, you have a new mission." the CEO of SMTOWN UNDERGROUND AGENTS, he was a member of this Society which is very dangerous his uncle put him in after his mother died and he was only 12 years old that time so his uncle decided to put him inside, he trained for 1 year and a half and after that he make a group of agents actualy his the Leader their are 12, all of them has a mission even the leader is not excempted.

"who is he/she?." baekhyun ask Lee So Man for the gender of his new mission while playing with his phone.

" stop playing baekhyun this is not a joke. She is Taeyeon Kim. She's 19 years of age. She leave at her unbiological parents at North Jeolla Province, here take this envelope and took good care of her, her real father was my friend when he didn't died. I do hope you can accept her, you can go now your things is already pack." CEO said to him and he nodded and leave.

Taeyeon's POV

"taeyeon, wait." someone shout from behind and she look back to see who is calling her.

"oh~ you jessica." taeyeon stop and waited jessica to arrive near her, jessica was catching her breath before to speak. Jessica was her new bestfriend since yuri and yoona moved to seoul for modeling and acting.

"I told you yesterday I will be walking with you to school since our village is just near." she said and taeyeon just smiled on her.

"sorry, I forgot but dont worry sica tomorrow or this afternoon we will walking at home okey." I said to her and she nodded.

Taeyeon and Jessica just arrive at their school gate taeyeon didn't know that someone was spying on her.

"tae~ can I bring my boyfriend with us to go home after school, please." jessica pleaded her but she have no choice.

"okey! fine but in one condition, please tell your boyfriend to stop asking me some question its to annoying, specially when he ask me if I have a boyfriend, how so stupid."  I told her and she make a promised sign on her hand."good okey, bring him with us." I continue and she smiled and hugged me.

"thank you tae, your awesome." she said.

"just awesome without-." she cut me off.

"with beautiful bestfriend ever." she said and I smiled and they go inside of the campus.

"is she the daughter of NamWoo?." a girl ask with the guy beside with her. They are inside of the car.

"yes~ she is. finally I can take revenge of my sister." the guy said.

"but it was an accident." the girl said.

"no its not, it wasn't an accident if her father didn't leave my sister she must be here alive." the guy said with angry tone.

"your sister was the one who killed herself, the girl is out of that, her father is already died 10 years ago so she must not involve with your plan." the girl said.

"even if her parents died that is not enough for my sisters life, I want them all died." the guy said to her.