Chapter 17:

Years Later, Baekhyun's POv

I can't believe that after a year had past I become the owner of our agency Mr. Lee SoMan sign the papers that this agency will be on my hands and care. His family accept him even his wife and his daughter. They live at LA together.

My friends is still with me. They still also part of this agency even though they have their own families but some of them their wifes and relatives dont want them to be part of this. I told them to stop but they dont their hard-headed to say.

Knock~(3x)

The door got open revealing her. The girl that I love the most since were childhood. After her recovery years had past she become my wife and we bear 2 wonderful childrens.

We have lots of problems back then but we help it together. I love this girl and also our children, the way she moved everything she do I admired it.

"what are you doing here?." I ask her with a widely smiled on my face.

"why? I can't come here..maybe you have another girl." she said with sad plastered on her face and turn back and face the door.

"wait.." I stood up and walks near her and turn her using my two arms and I face her to me.

"I dont.have.another.girl coz if I find another, the girl I love the most is will no longer with me and her trust with me will be gone, and that thing I wouldn't never gonna happen, because you are first and last to be love. saranghae~ Byun Taeyeon." I said and kiss her forehead then hugged her and she hug me back.

"then why? I can't go here are you hiding something to me." she pouted to me.

"aniya~ I dont want you to be here its because I dont want my wife will see me holding a gun coz I know that your afraid to it." I said still hugging her.

"I know but why are you still holding this agency. Why could you just live together with me together with our childrens? didn't you see that I afraid that maybe one day my husband will die and their father died what will I  gonna tell them that their father had a vacation far away and dont come back, baek im afraid that it happen and I left alane again along with our children." she said to me and my heart touch because of it.

"that will never gonna, I will never leave you and our childrens I will fight and came back without scratch in my body. Your husband is a fighter remember." I said and laugh and she slapped me on my chest.

"stop joking coz im not joking." she said and I laugh.

"shh~." I said and hugged her again.

"baek~ I came here because I have something to tell you." she said to me.

"what? about baekbom got a fight and Im gonna go again in his school to attend something." I said to her.

"aniya~ not that." she said and break the hugged.

"oh~ about baekyeon she wants to have a black credit card to buy some things she wants." I said.

"aniya~ not that...can you let me spill it out." she said in angry and I nodded.

"ahm~ theirs a girl got pregnant and she dont know if the boy got happy is she gonna tell him." she explain, and I got curious.

"so you mean baekyeon got pregnant...aish~ that girl I already told her to broke up with her boyfriend but shes hard-headed and now shes pregnant, im going to talk to her boyfriend." I said in angry.

"baek~ baekyeon is not pregant and also baekbom didn't went to fight whats wrong with you." she said angrily.

"mainhee~ then whos got pregnant dont tell me........you." I jump in excitement and she nodded I hug her and kiss her lips and it was passionate.

"eww~ dad your in your office kissing mom, this is crazy went into private mom dad." suddenly baekyeon said and we stop.

"hey~ baekyeon did I say that I accept that you will be having a boyfriend." I said to her and she give me a look of 'really'.

"nope~ you didn't coz you always entering my lovelife." she said to me and I smiled.

"then I aprove about to it." i said.

She look at me and said."really...dad omo~.". she run towards me and hugged me. "and I will give you a black credit card." I continue."omg~ this is to much dad, kamsahamnida~…". she said.

"did I was the one didn't know that theirs a family moment.." baekbom appeared knowhere and we look at him.

"baby come here." taeyeon said and he went near and hugged together a family moment.

"guys~ I have a good news....your mom is pregnant and you will be having a sister or maybe brother." I announce and the two widen their eyes.

"omg~ is that true mom." baekbom ask and she nodded.

Having a awesome wife, a beautiful daughter and handsome son plus(+) having a new baby I feel like im the happiest husband in the whole world.

THE END~😊😀