Chapter 12

Baekhyun's POV

"so I hope that you already heared the news." Mr. Lee SoMan told me, I am here in his office having a convo.

"yes~ boss kris told me yesterday, but if I can ask if it is okey if you just go with kai, sehun, and kris. You know I have still a task here." I said to him, I dont want to leave taeyeon here alone and with someone.

"and about that, tao will be the one to guard her because your going to me, no excuses, baekhyun I want you to go with me because you are my left arm and someday if I die all of this is going yours so please come with me." he said, me is he thinking what he say, how about his daughter.

"but sir how about your daughter. She must be the one to replace you if it is that happen." I said to him. What is he talking about?

"Sunny will no longer to be on my side. She flew to Canada for her own career. She wants to be in her mothers side." he said. Mr. Lee told us that He and his ex.wife is already separeted. His ex.wife  married another man because she cant accept this job of him.

"oh~ then thank you sir for trusted me but I dont accept that. Please give it to the others, I just want to leave in a simple way." I said.

Taeyeon's POv

I arrange my things and my sight is on the box I got yesterday I open it I saw a photo album inside I grab it and open. There is a family photo consist of three the man, women and their is a little girl holding a puppy my eyes locked on her left hand I familiar the bracelet and on the next page I saw the girl again and she was with a boy a cute little boy and on the back of the picture there was a "Me and Baekkiee playing together in the playground" written on it I put down back the photo and when I was to put down I saw the bracelet I saw on the picture I grab it and look on it and then wear it and then suddenly when I was looking on it my head hurts so bad and after that I fainted.

"what happen to her?." I said to the private doctor.

"She's 100% very healthy but is she have an amnesia." the doctor said to me, is she remember something on her past."coz, if it is her memory is getting back but dont expect it is ful its just slowly, so will you excuse me I have something to do." the doctor said and left. I went near her and look her face. She's so beautiful if I went near her, her skinny face, her heart shape lips and I didn't know I was 2 inches near in her face I was about to kiss her lips but I stop myself, I dont know if it is her. I covered her with blanket but my eyes locked on her left hand.

"How did she have?, who give this to her?." I said. There is lots of  question pop up on my mind.