Chapter 16

Baekhyun's POv

"She's okey now no broken bones but it doesn't mean she can do what ever she wants she still be follow some directions regarding about her food. What should food she eat? It must be healthy, so well you excuse me I have a patient in ICU waiting for me any question to ask?." the doctor said but I said no, he left us actually minzy is with me right now.

"His dead his body didn't fight back." minzy said to me. Finally his dead if he still alive I well still killed him of what he have done to my girl I was suppose to shoot him but taeyeon stop me.

I hope she can remember me I miss the real taeyeon, and I can't wait to say to her that I love her and I want to marry her but what if he can't still remember me. Wait she said lately that she loves me before she fainted so is that a hint that she remember me.

Suddenly the boys came along with my sister. They seems shocked because minzy is with me they were about to pull the gun under their polo but I stop them.

"are you crazy leader-nim shes one of them look she has a tattoo." sehun said and everyone nodded but still the gun is pointed on her but I block them.

"shes no longer with them, she help me to save taeyeon they are also friends." I said and they put back their guns. I can say that minzy is nervous.

"so were is she, is she okey." suho as me and everyones attention is on me waiting for my answer. I pointed her room and they went near the door look at her from outside.

"she's stable now but the doctor said she must follow some directions for her to be fully heal." I said and they nodded.

"oppa~ im sorry if I didn't do my job to took care of taeyeon noona, im sorry." my sister jean said I went near her and hugged her.

"shhh~ its not your fault its their fault but dont worry if your taeyeon noona wakes up I will tell her that you took good care of her when she still sleeping, shhh~ dont cry just be strong okey along with oppa~ hmm." I said and she nodded.

Taeyeon's POv

I wake because of the light hit my eyes I look around the place and its beautiful the flowers were pretty the grass is so smoth I walk and walk until I spotted a two people I think a man and a women their sitted in bench while looking the view of the river they notice that I was looking at them. They walk near me.

"Hi! taeyeon why are you here?." a lady ask me who is she?

"who are you? why do you know my name?." I ask him with respect.

She hugged with along with her husband I guess. I didn't break the hugged.

"what ever happen taeyeon-sshi we will be here for you even were far from you. I love you my daughter." the lady said emphasized the word daughter, why is up to her? shes weird.

"go back sweetheart your not belong here, someones waiting for you, so go and happy." the man said also and mentioning a word sweetheart.

"shh~ stop playing guys, she might woke up because of the loud sounds can't you see she's sleeping." I heared someone said to someone.

I slowly open my eyes. My eyes walk around in the room.

"look taeyeon noona is wake up." the guy said again and everyone panick.

"call baekhyun and also the doctor, faster luhan." he said to him and the guy run outside. A few minutes someone open the door revealing a doctor and him.. wait its baekhyun.

"whats happening?." baekhyun said and the doctor do his job.

"she's okey." he announce to everyone and they relief.

"Ms. Kim give me a signal that you can hear me even closing your eyes one or fingers moving." the doctor said.

I move my fingers and he smiled and everyone also smiled.

"Your name is Kim Taeyeon right?." he ask me again and I moved my finger again.

"good she remember it." he annouce again and suddenly someone ask him to ask me and he nodded.

"do you know me taeyeon-sshi." he ask me, I didn't moved my finger but.

"baekhyun-sshi." I speak and they all shocked, he hugged me with smiled everyone in the room is happy seeing me good and remember anything.