Chapter 4

Someone's POV

"Hi! Lee Johyun, we meet again. What a small world." I said to him and he widen his eyes.

"you?." he said with angry face was platered on his face.

"what me?, do you miss me, ahh~ so sweet, did you all celebrate my sisters burial." I said to him while holding a gun.

"it was an accident, no wants fault okey, your sister was the one who think that kind of stupid thing." he said to me and I was become angry of what he said.

"accident, it was an accident really. Do you have a prove..... No! then its not an accident its your brothers fault, if he didn't broke her heart she will still be here live." I yelled at him and kock the gun.

"my brother do that to her because my brother want her to knowherself but the way your sister jump in the building its not my brothers fault, she was the one who jump and not permited by my brother." he said to me.

"but he still broke her heart, but dont worry, Im not gonna kill you today maybe if your niece is here." I continue and laugh.

"ani-aniyo~ you have no rights to do that." he yelled me.

"why I have no rights? you dont own me? You are not my boss and im not under by you?." I said to him.

"you will never find her." he said and trying to escape with a rope on her hand.

"really, then whats this." I show him a picture on my phone with his loving taeyeon, and he widen his eyes.

"you! demon. Stay away from her. Dont touch her, or else im gonna kill you." he said and I ignored him and left him alone on the room.

Taeyeon's POV

This past few days I think someone was spying on me, but im not sure maybe their not what if someone else and not me. What if they spying on jessica but im not sure also, jessica has a good heart and as a friend of hers I didn't see that she was on a fight or an any argument, ahh~ taeyeon stop thinkting that, no one gonna spy you or sying you its just imagination.

Argghhh~ Arghh~

My stomach talking, oh~ I forgot its dinner already but im not in the mood to cooked, maybe I text jessica to meet me at the nearby restu, taeyeon texted jessica to know that if she wants to go with her.

"hey! jess, can we meet at the nearby restu in our village." she sent it to her.

"ahm~ tae:( sorry my mom cooks tonight, so I do hope you understand." she replied. "and maybe tomorrow tae I cant walk with you cause my mom will be the one to sent me, mianhee~ saranghae." she added.

"ohh~ okey I understand, take care." taeyeon replied back.

Maybe I can go by myself, I grab my jacket and my wallet and went out of my house, I walk in the village by myself alone since jessica dont come. Taeyeon went inside of the restu and ordered something to eat.

Next chapter will be continuition...