Chapter 13

Taeyeon's POv

I wake up coz someone open the door revealing the women I ask where is baekhyun.

"goodafternoon, maam your almost 2 days and a half lying on that bed and im sure that your hungry."the lady said, what the hell?

"what did just happen to me?." I ask her.

"you fainted." she said and I stood up to eat and she leave.

Jean's Flashback

"oppa~ she is, how I didn't know that she is. Unnie is almost 2 months here, but you didn't tell me." she said to him.

"I made her profile down, so that no one's gonna know who she is." he said to her older brother.

"so whats your plan, your gonna hide her here forever." jean said to him.

"no! I dont, after I went back from paris im gonna tell her that I was the boy she meet before, I will gonna bring back her memorise our memorise." he said.

"your not feeling well right?." she ask him and he look her curios.

"what are you talking about?." he said.

"you will bring back her memorise when it is almost 10 years ago, you dont have super powers to do that you are not powerful like god and goddesses." she said and he just sigh.

"even im not powerful, I have the right to bring back her memorise-." he cut by his sister.

"how, how oppa~." she ask.

"because we made that memorise together and even she can't remember it or remember me I will bring that back because her memory is all about me and her... its us." he said with angry tone. and she stop asking him.

"took good care of her when im not here give her medicine in exact time and days, and no one's gonna sees her except the boys and if there gonna happen you know what to do, and after that if your going to text me or call break your SM sim and wear the sim same as mine I give to you." he continue.

End of flashback

Baekhyun's POV

Where going to the Creamlins Building for where our private plane waiting, we went up and when we arrive there we went inside of the plane and the pilot start the plane to paris. I do hope jean's took good care of taeyeon, inside of my heart I dont want to leave her but I want, after this troubles and missions I will gonna bring taeyeon away from the agents and I gonna stop also we well leave happily forever.

"hey~ baek... I mean leader-nim when we arrive there can we go around the place." sehun ask and kai nodded but kris look at me with I-dont-know face exprestion.

"no~ we sent us as agents and undercovers and also guard Mr. Lee not a foreign visitors, arraso." he said and everyone nodded.

"but after that can we turn arround, please and have some fun this is just once." sehun added. and baekhyun can't take it anymore.

"okey, after and dont left to long after that or else your gonna go home by yourselfs." he said to him and they smiled widely.