Chapter 3

Taeyeon's POV

Were in the road walking to go home,  you know what im so thankful that her boyfriend is not with us this afternoon you know how much I hate him.

"jessica, what kind of emoticon was plastered on your face I think you didn't won a jacpot." I teased her.

"kris was go first after our math, he texted me that he left first for emergency." she said to me and after that I didn't ask her any question.

Taeyeon notice from behind that someone was following them.

"sica, do you notice that someone was following us." I said to her and when she was trying to look back I grab her hand and run.

Baekhyun's POV

"wait park your car here, their coming." kris said to him and baekhyun park it on the side.

"why are they running? and why is my girlfriend also with her, catching breath, is their something wrong" he continue impasized the word girlfriend, he was about to went out of the car to go with them but I stop him.

"wait, keep calm just observe them, if you gonna go there they might notice that your underground agent, think of it kris." I said to him and he did what I say.

Taeyeon bid a goodbye first because they stop on her house and went in jessica was left outside, when jessica was walking alone someone called her name.

"jessica wait." she look back who is it and its kris her boyfriend obviously, kris went near her with baekhyun.

"oh~ babe, why you didn't walk with us?." she said and hugged him, kris and baekhyun made an eye contact.

"why is their something wrong?." he ask her flips her hair.

"taeyeon was notice that someone was following us so we run and run to escape and thankfuly we lost them." she explain still hugged him, baekhyun widen his eyes of what he just heared, he signal kris to bring home jessica to her house after that they talk.

"so what now, I think they found out that your little angel is his daughter." kris speak first, baekhyun was in deeply thinking.

"yeah~ your right I must make a moved about this or else were late." I said to him and he nodded. "did you still have the envelope I handed to you." I ask him and he open his bag and get the black envelope and handed to me.

"here, what are you doing with that?." he ask me.

"know her background." I said and read her profile.

"what? you didn't read it?. how so stupid you are baek." he said to me and I glared at him. "so I was the first who read that." he continue and I nodded.

"Amnesia." I talk.

"what! amnesia." he ask me curiously.

"she have amnesia, since she was 9 year old." I read loud enough for him to hear."she was on a accident 10 years ago together with her parents and she was the one who survive but she was on a coma, she was also adopt by the two people namely Kim Sohyon and her husband Kim Jongseok, they are her unbiological parents." I read.

"wow~ I didn't know that is her profile are you sure she got an amnesia after comatose, poor taeyeon.. jessica didn't know about this of her's." kris said.