Chapter 10

Taeyeon's POV

Tomorrow is monday, baekhyun told me that he transfered me in private school I hope I can meet a new friends just like my old school, im totaly bored since im here in this basement I can't go out and look outside, I hope baekhyun can help minzy about her friend.

"Goodmorning! Ms. Kim Taeyeon, here's your food." the lady said I went to the table and start grabbing my food, the lady was about to went out but I stop her.

"wait, where is baekhyun?." I ask her, she face me again.

"excuse me Ms. but I dont know him." she said, is she joking, she didn't recognice the boy who put me here and didn't allowed me to go out.

"you didn't recognice him, his name is byun baekhyun." I said, I know his name it is because he forgot to bring his I.D he left it in my bed I guess last night.

"ohh~ actually we didn't call him as his real name, we call him 'Leader-nim' because he is our boss even Mr. Lee SoMan is our all boss." she said.

"okey, where is he?." I ask her again.

"Leader-nim is in his office, next in this room, why Ms. Kim." she ask me.

"nothing I was just asking about him." I said and look to my food.

"ahh~ okey, good day Ms. Kim." she said while smiling, what is wrong with her.

Baekhyun's POv

I can't believe this, she is the one who left and studied in other city. This can't be happining, this is not true but when I was reading it I know its her. But I have no evidence is she is right.

"excuse me, Leader-nim here's your coffee." the lady said and I just nodded she put the coffee in my table, and my eyes still on the papers I read.

"Jean, did you bring food on taeyeon's room." I ask her.

"yes~ Leader-nim. actually she was asking if where are you?." she said and I suddenly look at her.

"why is their something wrong?." I ask her confused.

"nothing, Leader-nim she just asking me. I think she... never mind Leader-nim, I dont want to enter your personal lovelife." she said bowed and smiled and went out.

"*sigh* what is she talking about?." I said to myself, I put down the papers and went to her room.

"taeyeon, you need me." I said to her.

"huh! who said." she ask me while brushing her hair.

"jean said you look for me, then im here what is wrong." I ask to her, you know what, what am I doing.

"oh~ I just want you to know if could I go to my old house but dont worry it won't take to long its just I just want to get my things, my special thing you know my things since I was a little. please allow me. Baekhyun-sshi." she said, is she begging me allow her to go tp her house but should I allow her.

"oh~ yeah. sure it is just want you. Is their something you gonna tell me." I ask her again.

"if it is okey, to you if I can go around  like go to the park, if it is okey to you again." she said.

"oh, yeah~, get ready yourself i'll be wait outside, im going to tell the guards to allow you to out and company you to the parking area." I said.

"neh~ thank you baekhyun-ahh, I wont forget this." she said and run to me then hugged me, I was shocked you know and a few second I respond her hugged.