Chapter 8

Eagle Black Society Headquarters

Mr. Lee's POV

"boss, here she is." one of my boys said, they came with a girl, will she is one of my fighters last time but she want to leave.

"hello! my darling, they told me that your 2 days didn't eat is that true." I said to her with worried and flips her hair.

"dont touch me, I dont like you. Stay away from me." she said and thats my blood boiled.

"your my favorite fighter last time I killed some of my men because of you because I like your martial arts and now you hate me, you wouldn't wear a beautiful and expensive dress, shoes, jewelry because of me, so you must thank of me. It seems like you dont want to be here because I heared that you want to leave, is that true honey." I ask her and touch her face but she keep moving to the other side.

"I want to leave because I dont want to killed people who haven't sin." she said and I laugh and my men laugh also.

"you already killed hundreds of people, dont you know." I said and laugh."bring her back to her room, im going to call someone, who can make this task done." I continue and they followed what i've said.

"yeoboseyeo~ uncle." he said on the phone.

"neh~ I just want to know what are they planning for us." I ask Tao, he was part of the SMtown Underground Agency, he was also in a group called EXO-L, tao is the assistant bomber.

"neh~ uncle they planning to attack Eagle Black Society tonight at 9, and oh~ I forgot Mr. Lee SoMan will be going to Paris for his new partnership with Mr. Ma DongSeok, he is a big man in the paris all agency afraid to him because his so powerful, he killed thousands of people." he said and I nodded and hang-up the phone.

"Jung WooBin, tell the others we have a accompany tonight, tell them to get ready." I told one of my army and he nodded and went out of my office.

Baekhyun's POv

I know I dont have a rights to enter her personal life but I have no choice, I will protect her what ever happens, I am still here with my old room which is her new room, I told one of my men on the other side of Underground to clean this room for her, SMTown didn't know about that specially my members. I went near her and put a blanket of her.

"you will know someday, who you are? and what im doing? im sorry but I dont want you to die because your special to me." I said and then leave.

Baekhyun didn't know that taeyeon is still awake she was acting like she's sleeping but it was not, taeyeon hered what he said and back to sleep, she just ignored what he said.