Chapter 9

Taeyeon's POV

I wake up because I heared a loud footstep walking, running outside I was about to stood up but someone opens the door and I saw a girl with a ninja outfit.

"who are you?." I ask her and she didn't answer me, she just keep looking outside, I dont know what is she doing.

"Im Gong Minzy one of the ninja of Mr. Lee MinHo." she said, I remembered that name baekhyun told me that Mr. Lee MinHo is a dangerous man, and he was the one who sent a men who keep following me.

"so your one of them, HELPPP~ HELPPP!! someone help me." I shout but she put her hand on my mouth.

"please, dont shout im no longer with him, please let me explain." she said and I calm myself and didn't shout again and listen to her.

"if your one of them, what are you doing here, they must find you right now." I ask her, she went to the door and locked it.

" I run, actually were two. Me and Park Bom, we were planning to escape  the night before Park Bom sent to Seoul for another mission but sad to say they got her and I was the one who left the society without her, Park Bom is like my older sister to me everytime I have a mistake she was the one who clean so that Mr. Lee MinHo can't notice." she explain to me.

"if you leave, what are you doing her." I ask her.

"im here because I want to tell baekhyun about their plan, planned to bomb the MAMA Society." she explain, but then someone knocked on the door, me and minzy widen our eyes and felt nervous.

"taeyeon, are you their. Please open the door." I know that voice its baekhyun, I signal minzy to hide herself  at the back of the door and she do it I open it and let him in.

"what?." I said to him.

"I want to say were, going to Eagle Black Society to fight." he said and then suddenly the door itself closed and I saw minzy. Baekhyun was facing me while minzy is in his back panicking of what should she do

"and then, go. Take care." I said I didn't mean to say Take Care I just care for minzy if baekhyun know that she's her he might killed her, When baekhyun was about to leave he saw minzy and he pull his gun and position it on minzy, I run and blocked baekhyun and make a sideward position.

"stay way from her, she's one of them taeyeon, didn't you see. She's wearing red and black which means Eagle Black Society." baekhyun said but I didn't listen to her.

"look, put your gun down and let me explain." I said.

Baekhyun's PO

"

look, put your gun down and let me explain." she said and I followed her.

"now explain to me taeyeon." I ask her.

"she run from them." she said and I look to her who was looking down.

"what you say?." I ask again to clarrify.

"she run from them actually they were two but her friend left and she was the one who escape, she told me to tell you that she need your help to get back her friend who was still their." taeyeon explain.

"how do I know that she's telling the truth?." I ask her and pointed the ninja.

"Lee was planning to bomb MAMA Society tomorrow night at exact 11pm, and tomorrow MAMA Society was helding a event that night until 1am." the girl beside taeyeon speak, is she telling the truth. Lee busying you all for everything so that all of you can't notice about that plan." she continue.