Who is she really?

🔥Ambrose🔥
----------------------------------------

I was currently curled around Lux she looked so peaceful. "When I touched her I felt power and I'm guessing her memories. They were of a man who I can't say this without getting angry about this. He was beating her Ambrose and I mean Getting her good."

I growled lowly 'Izy what the hell are you talking about' she shook her head "Ambrose it's true that's what I saw I'm sorry to tell you that."

I growled loudly this time and moved closer to Lux this girl that has my world so riled up. This human who was like my... Pup that word rang through my head. My beast felt for this human like his own Pup.

I thought back to why I was feeling really anxious for the past week? She was why she was the reason for this for everything I was feeling. She was my start over at life at my... family she was my do over and this time I will not mess I will protect her from all harm.

Hunter agreed with me he will see to it that she makes it through her first shift and the second and so forth until my last dying breathe I will protect her. I look towards Izy seeing the discomfort in her eye's.

After she became Joseph's mate she started to get images from people when she touched them. So now that time has gone along so did these I guess you could call them gifts they progressed. Now she can control them and see and read through peoples memories, but if the wall is to protected she gets thrown back.

It's quite a trip if you ask me I would not want her snooping in my head thank you very much. "Hunter when I say this you will have to calm down okay?" he did not like the way she was going with this sentence. "I'll just take that as an okay. Well in these memories I seen many things many disturbing things. Let's just not get into that well I seen her parents and you won't believe me when I say this, but..."

She paused she god damn paused for what special affect or something get on with it Izy. 'Izy if you don't keep going I'm going to have your ass' she nodded. "Well her parents are or were the Alpha and Luna of the Kings Pack Ambrose. You definitely know who the hell they were. One of the most feared pack in all of the world how the hell did she end up over here and why is she human?"

What the hell is she talking about the Kings Pack Lux couldn't be their child she is or was human before. I turn towards Lux and lick her cheek come on girly you have to come through you will shift I will make sure of that. 'I want guards stationed outside her door 24/7 no if, and or buts about this. Hunter doesn't want anyone near her and I finally know why.'

They looked at me expecting me to finish which I do 'The reason he is anxious is because he see's her as his own Pup that she is ours and I'm starting to agree with him guys. I know its been like only 2 days, but within those days the bond has grown exponentially.'

They nod and I can Joseph's eye's glaze over which tell's me he's mind linking someone. Izy scooted closer to Lux and rubbed her cheek "Ambrose look at her doesn't she look like them just a little?" I turned towards Luxie girl and I just had to agree with her she did look like them her eyes and hair were the same as that old fart Williamson. When I say he was old I mean he was damn straight old lets me range it. Crap he was around 635 years old and only one child damn now that's kinda strange I'll have to look into that.

"Okay Brother I told David to station his warrior's to your cabin is that fine?" I nodded I didn't even think of where she would sleep. 'Izy could you get a room ready for her please and another thing could you stay with her while I'm out please. You are the only one other than myself and Joseph that I trust to watch her right now.' She smiled at me and nodded "Ambrose I'll watch over her forever she's one of us now an damn if I tell you this girl will be powerful a true Alpha Female when she wakes."