A Friend From Home.

Lux

-------------

I had no other choice but to attack him. I jumped right before he got the the she-wolf I growled at him to stand down. 'Why are you protecting that rouge Lux?' I looked back at her and seen that others were prowling in the bushes.

That's it nobody want's listen so I'll make them listen. I stood brought my head back and howled so loud the whole forest trembled. The wolves in the back stopped and fell to the ground Ambrose even went down. I was sick and tired of not being heard that will change today at this second.

'Now that I got all of your attention YOU WILL NOT BE TOUCHING THIS SHE-WOLF! She is under my protection from here on out do you understand?' They all nodded their heads 'And another thing...' I didn't get to finish because of the little runt that decided to come out and bite my left ear.

I shook him off gently with all the care in the world picked him up in my mouth 'This pup will not be harmed in anyway he is under my protection as well. You will inform everyone in the pack at once.' I looked back at the mother and nodded at her 'Come you will be protected by my pack now forever or until you wish to leave.'

She got up slowly and made her way over to me low growls were heard among the pack. I set down the pup who ran to his mother hiding between her legs. I stood tall showing everyone who's Alpha in this pack.

I gently pushed the she-wolf as a sort of playful act she growled at me in which turn I nudge her once more.

***(back at the house)***

Once we had gotten back home I shifted and changed into running shorts and a sports bra. I looked at the she-wolf that I still didn't know her name. She was laying down in the grass with her pup I walked up to her and knelt down beside her and ran my hand through her blooded fur.

"Come you can shower in one of the guest restrooms." She looked down at her pup "Don't worry I'll take care of him I promise. Now you go shower wash all the blood out and I'll have one of the girl's bring you something to wear."

She walked into the house 'Leon show her where the guest bedroom is and make sure one of the girls brings her a change of clothes.' I started to walk towards the pup 'Yes I'm on it and we have to talk real soon Luxia.' Well shit he never uses my real name unless he's mad I'm in so much trouble I groan thinking about the 'Talk' we're going to have.

I could see the little pup playing with the other pup's in the pack. He was chasing around bumping into the others' he's adorable. I didn't notice his birth mark before but on the left side he had this little mark that was of a Catalina flower. It was beautiful I ran to him and picked him up swinging him around.

He yipped and licked my face I laughed at his cuteness. I took him inside and went into another guest bedroom I set him down on the bed. I went to the dresser to look for clothes 'Ambrose can you please come to the guest bedroom but before that can you bring clothes for him?'

"I need you to shift baby so we can get you cleaned up." He backed away from me "No baby it's okay nobody will hurt you here you're safe. Please come on baby for me do it so we can get you washed up and changed into clean clothes."

I backed up and turned to give him some privacy.

*knock*

*knock*

"Hold on please coming!"

I walked out and bumped into the person "Here you asked for these for that 'Pup'."

Why do they act like that? He's just a baby it's not his fault of what he is.

"Thank you Ambrose, but I called you because we need to talk about a lot of things. First is my disrespect to you and the pack. I know I was out of line for having them stay with us but something inside of me called for them to protect them. The second is I want them to stay with me in my quarters they would feel more comfortable with me than alone in a house filled with a bunch of new wolves."