Meeting New Friends

🥊Ambrose🥊

I left Lux laying on the floor when she was bent over crying out in pain my heart stopped Hunter was on high alert. Hunter knew what was going on 'Ambrose its Illium something is wrong I can feel it she's agitated about something.' I knew Illium was trying to get out I stood shell shocked not knowing what to do and what could I do. I've been in this situation before a long time ago in another life.

Memories started to come back to me watching her in pain. I shook my head those memories are supposed to stay buried and locked up in the back of my mind. "Lux just breath push through tell her she can't come out fight her. I know you can do this Girly you are so powerful you need to fight her and regain control." I tried to touch her to hold her, but in the end I only made it worse for her.

When she regained control I let out a breath that I didn't notice I was holding. My knees weakened from under me I laid down next to her. "What was that?" I turned towards her and drop the biggest bomb on her "That my young one is what we need to train for. Just think its going to be 10x more painful we need to train you and train you fast and I know just who to call."

I got up to make a call to a real good friend "This is Mr.Potter Wizard,Vampire and half everything at your service may I ask who's calling?" I laugh at my old friend "Lionel it's Ambrose I need a favor from you are you willing to come for a vacation and bring Zorin with you I have a feeling he's going to love the surprise I have for him." I could hear muffling on the other line "Well it seem's my schedule just became open. We'll be there tomorrow around Noon sound good?" I nodded thinking that he could see me "I know you're nodded your head you old goof. Now go make our room's servant we'll see you tomorrow goodbye now Chump."

I hung up the phone smiling evilly to myself. Watch out Lux upcoming this week the fun begins. Muwahahaha I laughed to myself. After I compose myself I walk back into the room "Well well well look who finally decides to show himself after 2 hours of disappearing." I glance down to my watch my eye's bugged out it really has been 2 hours since I left the room. "Lost track of time. Sharon is she alright now?"

Sharon nodded her head "She seems to be fine for now, but I would like to keep her for one more day to see how her wolf is holding up. Can I talk to you outside Alpha?" I glanced at Lux "Don't even think of moving." I tapped my ear "We werewolves have very good hearing so i'd watch your step Missy." I turned around and walked out the door to meet with the Doctor "What did you need Doc?"

She looked up at me with some kind of emotion in her eye's. "Alpha I looked over Lux took some blood from her and something came up. She anemic Ambrose do you have any idea how bad that is for a werewolf? She's fragile a werewolf's nature is to fight and protect what if she gets into a really big fight and loses to much blood what then Ambrose? You of all people know how deadly a fight could get and plus seeing her test's she hasn't taken her pills in a couple of days. I'm surprised she hasn't gone in shock right now. I'm going to give her iron pills and you need to make sure she takes it every day okay?"

All these's question's swirling in my head "Wait go back a werewolf being anemic? How could that even be possible?" I bet Lionel would know something about this "That's the million dollar question Alpha and we need to find out how fast, but for now don't forget to give her them." I nodded thinking how could this one girl be such a pain in my ass so fast "Is there anything else I should know about?" She thought about it for a minute "Yeah there is I noticed while I was examining her she has these scars running from her hip to behind her ear on both sides.Then there is her legs she has the same scars and it's very disturbing to me."

I thought back to her and now I just noticed she did have them how could I have not noticed before. "Thank you Sharon for telling me" without looking back I walked into the room only to find Lux not in her bed. "LUX!! Where the hell are!!" I looked frantically around the room Hunter was getting worried "Calm down" I turned to see her come out the restroom. "What a girl can't use the bathroom when she pleases?" I shook my head "No it's not that I just thought... never mind what I thought you're fine that's all that matters."