Party Time!!

Lux

-----------------

Someone was trying to wake me up from my beauty sleep. "Wake up Lux I let you sleep in now we only have 2 hours until the party starts."

I swatted my arm out "5 more minutes mom please" I mumbled into my pillow. I heard laughter from behind me "Fine I'll give you 5 more minutes, but that's it girl then you have to get up." I nodded into my pillow loving the sensation it gave me.

It felt like I only just closed my eye's again when Izy started to shake me telling me to get my ass up already. "If I have to tell you one more time I'm the getting the ice buckets." I was out and in the bathroom before the threat was received.

I heard her mumble "I knew that shit would work now I just need to teach my damn kids that." I laughed "Yeah but I'm better than your kids." I heard her laugh and agree with me "You don't even know the half of it Lux they are always driving me crazy. I swear before I had them my sex life was so much better me and Joseph..."

I yelled out "No stop right there I don't want to hear it please my ear's no more torture I'll wake up early if you stop right now." "Oh shut up and finish washing up we have a long day ahead of us."

I finished washing up and walked out the restroom to find Izy holding a curling iron in one hand in the other make up. Shit she was going to kill me now.

"Ow that hurt Izy what the hell are you trying to do pull out my hair?" Currently I'm letting Izy do my hair which turned into a mistake. She was being way to rough with my hair I'm tender headed here people. "Well if you would stop moving I wouldn't have to hurt you would I?"

I huffed out I was only squirming because you're pulling my hair Sherlock. My wolf liked this female but if she keeps pulling our hair we are going to have a problem. Luckily not long after that she was done with my hair. Thank the Lord Jesus for this tiny break.

She looked at me and rubbed her hands together. Crap this could not be good with this crazy female has planned. "It's now time for the fun part... Make up." I shook my head "Nope not happening I could do it myself thank you every much."

She shook her head "Nope that's not fun at all come let me do this I already had done your hair let me do your makeup." What's the worse that could happen? Dear God don't let me regret saying that.

"I'm done now turn around and look at yourself." I turned around in the chair and looked in the mirror. "Is that really me?" I looked at Izy "Sweetie that's really you all you needed was just a touch of makeup. Don't get me wrong you are beautiful without it but every girl need's a little."

I kept on smiling not looking away from the mirror. That's really me damn I look hot. My hair was finely curled and pulled back with Bobbie pins. My makeup was not caked on but you could tell it was there just not that noticeable.

I had to say it I looked damn right gorgeous. "Now all you need to do is put on your dress and heels and you my dear are finished." I got up and hugged Izy "Thank you so much Iz it's perfect." She cupped my cheek "No honey you're perfect those are just the touch ups."

She told me she had to get ready and left me to put on my dress. I stepped into and pulled my arm's through the sleeves. I tried to zip it up, but couldn't reach the zipper.

Knock.

Knock.

I looked to find a very well dressed Ambrose looking at me with adoration. "Need help?" I nodded "I can't get the damn zipper." I turned around so he could zip it. I felt very warm hands skim my back touching my scars.