Thank the Heavens.

~Ambrose~

"Stop throwing that, shit damn it. You're acting like children!"

I yelled out stomping my foot. The time I walked through the door I could hear the boys throwing what sounded like a vase at each other.

"Jezebel do something please before I handle it myself."

She smirked at me, threw her hair over her shoulder.

"Oh, boys! Guess what I found when we went through the rooms?"

This got their attention. I quirked my eyebrow wondering where she was going with this.

"I found a game room with everything a boy could wish for."

They wasted no time before running upstairs to Lux's game room. You would think it would be one of the guys but nope it's my little girls.

"You see now was that so hard? They are just boys kind of treat them as puppies if you will. So what did you find out about that girl?"

That girl?

"I didn't find out much all I know is Zorin and Joseph went on a hunt. Nobody is here at the moment so I came back to wait for them."

"That's a good plan I guess so what do you plan to do in the meantime? I have a few ideas."

Her ideas were never good in any situation.

"I usually just read in the library. So that's pretty boring to a newborn baby such as you so what do you have in mind?"

She batted her eyelashes giving her most innocent of looks. She can't fool me I've taught her everyone she knows.

"Oh, honey don't give me that innocent look I taught you every trick you have. I've taught her the same damn thing but she still gets me every time."

She pouted and started to cry.

"Jezebel just give it up honey I know you to well so stop and let's do something fun while we wait."

She smiled and bounced outside.

~Sharon~

Crap.

Crap.

Crap.

Why the hell did he show up so early? He wasn't supposed to come until later on today.

I ran down the hall until I saw the elevators. I passed them and ran to the stairwell better to rely on my abilities than to rely on a machine such as an elevator.

"Joseph, Zorin, Leon, Lionel! We have an emergency!"

I ran down through the door and down the hallway towards Lux's room.

"Guys!"

I slowed when I saw them sitting on the chairs outside her room. They glanced up at my arrival but stood quickly when they noticed my grim face.

"Whats happened Doc?"

I put my index finger to signal 'One minute please.'

Once I got my breath back I went to speak but was interrupted when a beeping sound came from Lux's room. I opened the door so fast I almost hit my face.

I ran over checking her vitals seeing what was wrong. Her heartbeat was slowing down tremendously.

"Quick call a nurse her vitals are dropping her heartbeat is slowing down."

At that moment everything around me vanished and only Lux and I. I worked as fast as I could to stabilize her. God damn it her vitals keep dropping until she started coding.