The First Shift!

🐺Lux🐺

-------

2 week's sure fly by. Today is the day of the full moon the day where we see if I will make it through the shift or die in the process. These last 2 week's were none stop training my muscles hurt like hell, but hey my stomach was toned and my muscles grew. I could take Zorin and Lionel at the same time, but I couldn't take down Joseph or Ambrose.

Izy was always watching from the side yelling out corrections at me telling me to do this or strike here not there. It was pretty helpful my wolf wanted to take her on, but we knew we weren't ready for her yet. I moved into the little cabin with Leon the furniture came a week after. I got to tell you our cabin looks super nice we have a game room, theater room, and a indoor pool.

I thought the cabin was little, but I was so wrong it was huge on the inside plus it had secret room's and and attic. One day I was exploring the house and stumbled upon a secret door on the other side this ginormous space which is now everything room. Me and Leon have been getting a lot closer.

He was like a brother to me we talked about everything. How he has a little sister who is 6, but lives with his mom at the pack house. I felt bad for keeping him from his family I told him multiple times to go back, but never once listened.

Izy came over everyday and we hung out at the pool most of the day's. Until during the last couple of day's because of my wolf. She was getting antsy one day she almost got out it was the most painfullest day of my life. Even more then the day's with 'Him' I shook my head.

Today Leon and I went to the house to see what's going to happen. I heard shuffling in the house and yelling. "Zorin I want you to get bucket's of water out to the clearing Lionel get towels and blanket's. Joseph I need you to get every warrior we have out and do a perimeter check and to make sure to keep a close circle around us so when she shift she doesn't go outside the bound."

I heard yes's and of course. I walked in through the back door to find the kitchen a mess just yesterday everything was clean and tidy. I walked towards Ambrose "Hey is everything alright? Why is the kitchen a mess?" Mine and Ambrose's relationship was slowly building up we started to talk more.

"Yes everything is alright. About the kitchen well we all have been busy getting everything ready for you. Just a couple of more hours until your shift we wanted everything to be perfect for you. Come on I want to show you something. Leon stay here and help the other's."

We walked out and around the house where I seen a trail leading into the woods. We walked for sometime until he stopped and turned to me. "I know we started off on the wrong foot I just wanted to protect from everything. Now I know I can't keep you from this anymore."

He looked away and into the distant "It's about your actual parent's." What the hell was he rambling about now? "Luxia those people that you think are your parent's they are just human's that your parent's gave you to. I had Joseph tell our guy to investigate your parent's and your family. I'm sorry to say that you're the sole survivor of your old pack The Kings Pack who were the strongest of us all and were royal."

Tears started to leak through my eye's. "What are you talking about Ambrose? Are you telling me that my whole life has been a lie?" He came over and pulled me into a tight hug "Shhh everything will be fine. They were attacked the day they gave you to your 'Family' they knew something was going to happen sooner or later. I'm sorry Lux they died fighting I have pictures of them if you want them."

I nodded my head to weak to speak I buried my face into his chest. "Did they love me?" "They loved you with all their heart you were their only child their sole heir. It's why today you will make it through the shift and go on from today feeling stronger."