Brotherz

Chapter 1

Oshea aka Ice cube's P.O.V.

"Nah man I can't go out today, I'm watching Lauryn."

"Man just bring her lil ass with you", Eric says as he chuckled.

"Nigga I know you ain't calling nobody little, but anyway nah I can't come; y'all can come over here though."

"Man.... Ight, I'll see you in a few", Eric says before hanging up.

I put the house phone back on the hook before getting up and taking out some drinks, chips and cleaning up a little, them niggaz just gone mess it back up anyway.

Lauryn's P.O.V.

I moaned quietly as Damian kissed my stomach and tried to go lower.

"Uhuh baby stop", I say as my voice got weak.

"Bae, you 16 years old now. Lemme just play with it a little."

"Nah", I pulled my shirt back down.

"Bae"

"Nope", I say with a smile.

I sighed. "Ight", He says as he came back up to my lips and kissed me.

I heard O'Shea's friends walking in the front door downstairs; they started playing the game on our tv, playing loud ass music and most likely drinking.

Friends? More like brothers, he's known them since he was like 14; we lived with our uncle since Shea was 13 and I was 10. When I turned 15 our uncle passed from heart failure; O'Shea was finally old enough to take care of us, so he got a good job while doing music on the side with his friends.

Damian continued kissing my neck as my hands slid up the back of his shirt and he unbuttoned my pants.

"If you let me take it Lynn, you know I'm not gone hurt you or tell anyone", He says as he looked in my eyes.

I breathed slowly; I've kept him waiting for a long time and I guess I should be ready by now..

"Okay", I say before kissing his lips.

I pulled off my T-shirt and slid off my pants; he pulled off his shirt before sliding his boxers down, I laid back and watched as he pulled my panties down and leaned between my legs.

He kissed me deeply and I felt him about to push inside of me,  but someone bursted inside of my bedroom and we quickly covered ourselves.

"Well damn, look at what we have here", eazy says with a smirk.

I sucked my teeth, "Can you get out?"

"Nah Shea told me to check on you, does he know he here?", He questions.

"No Eric, and don't snitch", I say as I slid my panties up.

Damian redressed himself before walking to the door and slowly walking pass Eric.

"Nigga getcho punk ass out, and use the back door", He says as he pushed him out by his neck.

He laughed before closing my bedroom door and looking back at me.

"You can get out to Eric", I say irritatedly.

"Aye don't do that shit Lynn; you know if I called Shea up here, it would have been a different story and he'd be on yo ass."

I rolled my eyes before folding my arms. "So whatchu you want?", I question.

"An explanation", He says as he walked towards my bed.

"For?"

"You gone give him the pussy before me?", He says almost offended.

"I didn't give him shit yet and you know I'm not giving you my virginity, you're O'Shea's friend Eric."

He sat down in front of me. "What O'Shea gotta do with us? You just wanna get me jealous, don't you?", He asked.

I smiled, "Nope"

He sighed, "Always playing hard to get..... A kiss?", He says as he intertwined our fingers.

I laughed as I shook my head yes; he slowly leaned in and pecked my lips before deepened our kiss, I felt his tongue in my mouth and pushed him off.

"Oh my gosh", I wiped my lips.

He laughed before standing up. "Yo e, getcho ass out the restroom", Ren shouts from downstairs.

I frowned, "You said Shea told you to check on me!"

"And you fell for it", Eric said as he walked to the door.

"Oooh you bitch", I say as I looked around and threw a stuffed animal at him.

I don't like him like that but I do like teasing him and getting him jealous every now and then; he knows Shea wouldn't be coo with us messing with each other so he flirts with me when Shea isn't around.

I listened to him walk downstairs to the guys before turning off the light next to my bed and laying down.

This is the first Chapter to my NWA fan-fic, I hope you like it so far cause things are about to get wild. 😇😇