Snakes In The Grass (Part 1)

Play Music:

Chapter 8 •

Eric's P.O.V.
2 Weekz Later •

"Mmm", Lynn moaned as I kissed her.

"How was school?"

"Nothing new", She says before rubbing her lips together as she fastened her seatbelt.

I looked up and saw that nigga Damian staring into my car which was the last straw; I'm sick of this nigga trying to intimidate her into getting back with him when's she's mine.

"Meaning that nigga still fuckin witchu."

She looked up at him and he looked the other way, "Bae."

"Nah no more ignoring this shit", I say as I got out of the car.

"Shit", She says as she watched me walk over to him.

"Aye", I say with a slight frown.

He looked at me and folded his arms, "Yes?"

"I know you hate losing her, I would to but that staring and grabbing shit ain't working for me; I should be beating yo ass for touching her but I know she doesn't want me to do that. So imma give you a chance to chill that shit out. Ight?"

He just stared at me and then looked at her. "Uhuh don't look at her, I'm talking to you", I say as I moved a little closer.

I continued, "I can just skip to the ass whoopin now if you gone keep fuckin with her."

He looked me up and down before chuckling and walking away, I walked back to my car and pulled off in the direction of the studio.

"What'd you tell him?", She asked.

"To leave you alone, if he don't imma show him wassup."

She laughed, "Okay."

She followed me inside the building and into the studio where Dre was in the booth doing a verse, Lynn sat on my lap and laid on my shoulder; when the music stopped Dre walked out the booth.

"You better get up before Shea come in here and whoop that ass", He says before sitting down.

"Shea ain't gone do shit, Lynn says in between pecking my lips.

"Yeah right", He says as he started the music to the track he just laid.

I laughed, "Bae get up, I don't feel like hearing Cube's mouth."

She got up and sat down in the roller chair before spinning in circles; cube walked in and stopped the chair, "Where you been?"

"Well hi to you to and over Nikki's house, where else?"

"Mmmhmm, its funny that every time I call over there you sleep", He said as he walked towards the booth.

"So what you tryna say?", Lynn questioned.

"Where the fuck you really been going?", He asked.

She frowned, "So now you don't trust me."

"It ain't Damian cause you broke up with him so it must be a nigga I don't know about."

She chuckled, "wow..."

"Always fuckin lying", He mumbles.

"Damn big brother, chill", I say before putting my feet up.

"Nah man, I get sick of that shit."

"Then let me move the fuck out", She says rolling her eyes.

"Bye", He says as he walked into the booth and closed the door.

Now he know he don't want her to go where, I would tell him that I'm fuckin with her but he'd never forgive me and we been friends every since we was kids; the music began and he started his verse.

"You Ight?", I say to Lynn quietly.

"Yeah.. I just hope he don't find out."

When the clock hit 9, cube dropped Lynn off at Nikki's house and by 11 I picked her up and took her home; I really got heart for this girl and I can honestly say I don't want anyone else. The next day she woke up early and cooked us breakfast.

"Uh oh, what's this", I say as she handed me the plate.

"Eggs, sausage, oatmeal and cut up fruit and shut up, I can cook", She chuckled.

"Thank you", I say while chewing.

She sat next to me and laid on my lap. "Where'd you learn to cook?", I ask.

"You eventually learn when your brother is either out with a girl or working", She answered.

I looked at her and just stared. "What?, She questioned.

"I love you"

She smiled and pecked my lips, I put my plate down and rubbed my hand through her hair as I kissed her deeper and sat her on my lap; she pulled off her shirt as I kissed her neck and slid off her bra. I starting kissing her chest before hearing a knock at the door.

"Just ignore it baby", She says with her eyes closed.

I kept kissing her chest but the person kept knocking, "I got -."

"Nah I got it", She says irritatedly before pulling her shirt back on, getting up and quickly running out of my room and downstairs to the front door.

Lauryn's P.O.V.

I sighed before looking out of the peephole and seeing Dre standing there, "Oh my fuckin goodness."

"Yes?", I say before opening the door.

He looked down, "Hey Lynn.."

I frowned. "Wassup, you ight?", I ask.

"I got something to tell you", He says before looking at me.

"What is it?", I say nervously, hoping that cube was okay.

I'm so excited for this book but anyway, comment your thoughts