Ex Factor (Part 2)

Play Music:

• Chapter 29 •

Dre's P.O.V.
Time: 5:24 AM

"Who the fuck does that nigga think he is? ", I think to myself.

Nigga actually came in my shit and questioned me, talking about how its crazy that Yella had that ring and now I know he knows something.

I kept thinking to myself, "I can just kill this bitch now to get this shit over wit." So I quickly got up and walked downstairs to my kitchen before getting a knife and tucking it in the back of my pants. I quietly walked upstairs and to Eric's room before slowly easing his door open.

"Please be sleep", I think to myself. I wanna get this shit done as fast and easy as possible; I opened the door all the way and saw that he was gone along with his duffle bag.

"Where the fuc-", I say out loud.

I walked down stairs. "Yo e!!", I call out as I look around my house, I walked outside and saw that it was raining and that his car was no longer parked in my driveway but parked on the street next to the curb.

When I walked to it I saw that his duffle bag was in the backseat but they're was no sign of him. "Shit", I say as I punched the car door. I just stared at it before smiling.

Lauryn aka Lynn's P.O.V.
Time: 5:40 AM

I stared outside as the rain slid down the window, still thinking about what Eric told me and the fact that he's no longer mine. I sleep in O'Shea's room now cause he's afraid that the attack will happen again, shit I am to and it hurts that I can't remember what happened cause that means it can be anyone.

I slowly closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off to sleep before hearing a knock at the front door, I looked at Shea before slowly getting up and and sneaking downstairs; when I looked through the peephole I saw Eric soaked in rain.

I frowned before quickly opening the door. "Eric w-why... What are you doing here?", I question.

He clenched his jaws before looking at me. "I had to see you...", He answers.

"Where's your car?", I ask.

"It ran out of gas..."

"So you walked all the way here?"

"Ye-yeah", He says as he shivered.

I sighed before pulling him inside. "Go lay down and take off your clothes so I can put them in the dryer."

I listened as he walked upstairs to my bedroom before making him some tea and soup, when it was finished I walked upstairs to my bedroom and saw his clothes resting on the floor near my door.

"You could have kept your boxers on", I say as I approached him.

He chuckled. "They was cold", He says as he watched me.