Trial (Part 2)

• Chapter 20 •

O'shea's P.O.V.

"Damn yella really didn't come", Dre says as he looked around the court room.

"Yeah, he said he gone just chill at your crib till it's over."

Dre frowned. "My crib?", He questions.

"Yeah", I answer.

"Aw", He says as he focused on Eric.

"Mr. Wright you've been charged for a crime similar to this, correct?", Angela asked.

"Incorrect Angela, I had sex with some bimbo and she lied to her father saying I raped her cause she was scared; later she told the truth."

"Same charge twice huh?"

"Shit happens", He answered.

I frowned wishing I could jump over the stand and fuck him up but I managed to calm myself. "Mr. Wright you have one more chance to behave yourself", The judge says as her face started turning pink.

He sighed before looking back at Angela. "I gotta piss", Dre says as he stood.

"Ight", I watched as he walked out of the court room before turning my attention back towards Eric.

Eric's P.O.V.

"How many times did you sleep with Lauryn Jackson", Angela asked.

I chuckled, "I wasn't counting."

"Give an estimate"

"Ight... In the bed, on the couch, plus quickies, plus giving her head and-."

"We don't need that much detail Mr. Wright, just answer the question", The judge says with a frown.

"You have to realize that we were together for several months, so us sleeping together was a normal thing. Sometimes in the car, Nikki's house shoot-."

"Okay next question", Angela says cutting me off.

She continued, "When she broke it off with you how did you respond?"

"I was hurt but I knew I had did something wrong and I just gave her space cause of what she'd been through with her ex... I didn't wanna pressure her."

I looked at O'shea and noticed Dre was gone which was weird. "The night she died.. what happened when you went to see her?", Angela says as she rested her hands on the stand.

"We did our lil gig and when that was over I drove to O'shea's house while he was at work; I told her that I was sorry and how much she meant to me..", I explain.

"And then what", Angela questions.

"She didn't say it but she forgave me, I know cause she lead me upstairs to her bedroom and..... we had sex", I answer as I looked at her.

I continued, "I can give you more details about that part if you'd like."

"No thank you, but what time did you leave the gig", She asked.