Fresh Air (Part 4)

Play Music:

• Chapter 27 •

O'shea's P.O.V.

I held Lauryn's hand on my face as she laid there still unconscious from her injury.

"Please wake up Lynn", I say with tears in my eyes.

Dre rubbed my back, "You need anything?"

"Nah man..", I say dryly as I held her hand.

"I'll be back, imma go get some ice", He says as he walked out of her room.

A few minutes passed and I felt a little twitch from Lynn's hand, I looked at her and she started coughing; my eyes lit up as she rubbed her head.

She looked around until her eyes landed on me. "O'shea?", She says as she gently touched my face.

I slowly smiled. "Yes", I say as I looked in her eyes.

We tightly hugged as she cried, I wiped my eyes while trying to keep it together.

"I missed you so much", I say as tears streamed down my face.

I let her go and held her arms, "Do you know who did this?"

I watched her as a slight frown appeared on her face, "No... all I remember is Eric leaving our house and then someone attacking me.."

She sighed, "That's all."

"That's expected after a head injury; just wait a couple of days and your memory should return", The doctor says as he entered her room and walked towards us.

"But we don't have a couple of days, someone took her and we need to find out who it was", I explain.

"You can try certain things and asking her certain questions that might help bring back her memory, but other then that; let her take her pain meds and give her some time; okay?", He says as he looked at Lynn.

But she was focused on something totally different, her eyes watered as she slowly got up; I turned my head in the direction she was looking in and saw Eric.

A tear slid down his face as he looked at her; they ran towards each other and she jumped in his arms. I watched as she buried her face in his neck and cried; he tightly held her and wouldn't let go as more of his tears fell.

"I love you so much", He says as he pecked her lips, they kissed deeper as she wrapped her legs around him.

"Don't let me go", She says as she held on to him.

• Later That Night •
Eric's P.O.V.

She moaned slower as my hips dipped and I held her thigh; I held on to her headboard tighter and began thrusting harder.

"Uhh!! Eric", She whines as she scratched my back.

"Fuck", I say as I turned on my back and she roughly rode my dick.

"Shit", She says as she held her titties and bounced harder.

She arched her back as I fucked her deeper and felt her liquids sliding down my dick.

"Uhhh, Eric yesss!", Lauryn shouts as I went faster.

• 2 Hours Later

"Shit...uhhhh... shit", I say as I hissed and held her ass while making her bounce on my lap slower.

She wrapped her legs tighter as she leaned her head back farther; my hips swirled as I closed my eyes and came.

"Fuck", I moaned before leaning off of my knees and laying her on her back.

I laid between her legs as my sweaty body rested on hers; She breathed slowly as I held her tighter and she rubbed her hand through my hair.

"Don't let me go", She says in my ear.

"I won't", I say as we drifted off to sleep.

The next day I woke up early and took a long shower before getting dressed and making her breakfast.

"Good morning", I say as I handed her a plate.

She smiled, "Thank you"

"No problem", I say as I pecked her lips.

I sat next her and rested my hand on her thigh. "Eric?", She says as she picked up my hand.

I looked at her, "Hm?"

"What's this?", She says as she looked at my wedding ring.

"Shit", I think to myself.

Thoughts?? BTW, I'm gonna try to quickly update my other books if I can. 💘