The Love I Was Warned About ♥

Play Music:

Chapter 33 •

Eric's P.O.V.

"Tell Yella I sai-", Dre starts but was shot in the chest 5 times, Dre dropped the gun as he slowly fell on the ground with full dead weight. Shea and I looked in the direction of the gunshots before seeing Detective Lee.

"Seems like y'all needed a little help", He says as he approached Dre and kicked his gun away.

"10 minutes ago would have been nice", O'Shea says while still holding his chest.

"In here!", Lee shouts as he kept the gun pointed at Dre.

Immediately other paramedics and cops entered Dre's house and walked down to the basement, they approached me but I told them to help Shea instead; Lee pulled me up and I looked at the top of the stairs before seeing Lauryn, she damn near jumped down all the basement stairs and into my arms as she cried.

"I'm okay baby", I say as I kept pecking her lips.

"Is it over?", She asked as she looked in my eyes.

I looked down at Dre lifeless body before looking back up at her. "Yeah... Its over", I say as I rubbed her face.

We followed the paramedics as they carried Shea out of the house on a stretcher. It was yellow tape, a lot of police cars,  flashing lights and people trying to figure out what happened; when I looked beyond the distance I saw my baby girl Erin on to Tracy's hip. I watched as her eyes wondered around nervously before landing on me.

She gasped before sliding down Tracy and running towards me, she jumped and I caught her in my arms before holding her tightly.

"Did I save you daddy?", She says as she held me.

My eyes watered as I held her, "You saved daddy baby girl"

"Why you shaking baby"

"I was scared", She says as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You don't gotta be scared no more, daddy's okay"

Lauryn rubbed Erin's hair as we walked to the ambulance truck and got inside so they could take O'Shea and I to the hospital; Shea explained to me everything that happened and yeah.. My baby girl saved my life.

After a long process of collecting evidence and leaving statements to have Dre rightly blamed for Yella and Maria's murder along with me and Lauryn's abduction the case was finally closed and people in Cali finally felt kinda safe again. I say kinda cause it also made them a little worried about the people they call "Friends".

• 7 Months Later

"You're under arrest", Erin says as she put Lee's handcuffs on his wrist.

"How many years he get baby girl?", I ask.

"Uhh... I don't know", She says as she picked up her pink bunny.

"You can come back now e", Shea says before walking back to Ren's room.

"I wanna see to!", Erin says before fixing her red cape and following O'Shea.

"So y'all just gone leave me here?", Lee questions.

I laughed before walking back to Ren's room. "That was a long ass nap man", I say as I gave Ren dap.

"Language daddy", Erin says in a serious.

"I sorry I forgot", I say before looking back up at Ren.

He laughed. "She look just like you man", He says stretching.

I chuckled as I rubbed her cheek. "I still can't believe Dre did all this", He says before leaning back.

"Me either... And even tho it was a accident.. I wanna say I'm sorry that it was you instead of me and... Thank you", I say as I looked at him.

"No doubt... And I really am sorry about the whole trial thing, Dre's intentions were wrong but mine weren't."

"You coo man... And we are brothers", I say as I looked at him and Cube.

"No matter what", Ren says in agreement.

"Yeah, especially now that you tryna marr-", Shea started but was cut of by the sound of Lynn's voice.

"Sorry I'm late", Lauryn says as she held her stomach while walking towards us.

"Hey baby", I say as I pecked her lips.

Erin quickly ran over to Lauryn and smiled as she rubbed her stomach. "When the baby coming out?", She questions.

"2 Months, oh and O'Shea mom is decorating our house for the baby shower tomorrow so clean up", She answers.

"When can you get outta here Ren?", I ask.

"Today why?"

I covered Lauryn's ears. "Cause imma need two best men", I whisper.

Lauryn popped my hand and looked back at me. "Whatchu whispering?", She says as she squinted.

I pecked her lips, "I'll tell you at the baby shower."

She rolled her eyes before laying on my chest as O'Shea talked to Ren and my little hero played with her pink bunny. "I love you", I say quiet enough for only her to hear as I rubbed her stomach.

"I love you to", She says as she closed her eyes.

The realsest love I ever had...

I hope you enjoyed this book.