Big Brother (Part 1)

Chapter 10 •

O'Shea aka Cube's P.O.V.

"And no company, I'll be back at 3am so order a pizza or something Ight?", I say to Lauryn over the phone.

"Okay Shea, dang", She says annoyed.

"Love you big head"

"I love you to", She says before hanging up.

"Awwwl big brother", Eric joked.

I chuckled, "Shut the fuck up and get ready."

"Nigga I been ready", He says before picking up the microphone.

"Y'all ready?", I say to Yella, Dre and Ren.

"You know it", Ren says as we walked towards the stage.

"Give it up for the niggaz with attitudes, Eazy e and NWA!!", The club owner shouts.

As soon as we ran on the stage the music started, the beat was fat, and the crowd was hype; everyone knew our lyrics, we even busted out a new song for em and still had the crowed rockin.

"Cause I'll down ya ass then I'll clown ya ass cause the niggaz I hang wit ain't rich, we'll all say (Fuck you bitch!!), Now what can I do with a hoe like you? Bend ya ass over and then I'm through, cause you see ice cube ain't taken no shit, because I think a bitch iz a bitch", I finished as the dope beat faded.

We did a couple more songs until 10:30 cause I had to be at work bye 11.

"That shit was hyped", Ren says as we sat down in the back of the club.

"You muthafuckin right", Eric agreed.

"Whatchall finna get into now", Dre questioned.

"Shiiit, I don't know about y'all but I'm finna go straight to work", I answer.

Eric turned up his face, "You need to quit that job, minds well."

"Man, I'm finna go down to Denise house and see wassuh", Ren says as he rubbed his hands together.

"You stay tryna fuck with her, her nigga gone beat yo ass one day", Dre says laughing.

I laughed, "Y'all crazy, whatchu finna do Eri-", I started but was cut off by his absence.

"Damn where he go", Yella says as he laughed.

"Shit, I don't know but I'm leaving", I say as I gave them dap before walking out and heading off to work

As usual tonight is slow, I'm sick of working here cause it ain't what I wanna do and I wanna put my all into music but this job pays good and I don't know how far rapping is gone take me; with some more hard work, I will make me and my sisters life worth living.

"Ight, I'll see you later."

"You to", I say to my supervisor before walking to my car and driving home.

I walked inside and time was 3:15 AM, I hung my coat up before walking upstairs to my bedroom.

"I'm home Lynn", I say before laying down and watching TV until I fell asleep.

The next day I woke up at 945 and realized that Lauryn was later for school. "Shit", I say before getting out of bed and stretching.

"Lynn!", I shout as I walked out of my room and down the hall to her room, but she didn't answer.

"Lynn!", I shout again as I knocked on her bedroom door, only for her not to answer again.

I sucked my teeth as I opened her door, "I'm tied of you fuckin igno-", I started but was cut off my the horrific and gory site.

Her room was trashed with broken glass on her dresser and floor the mattress flipped over, blood splattered on her matress and her lamp and her panties were on the floor ripped; but she was missing. You never in life expect or see yourself in a situation like this but when it happens you don't know what the fuck to do first.. My little sister....

Uh-oh, Lauryn.... More up next.