Break (Part 2)

• Chapter 31 •

Eric's P.O.V.

"Dadddyyyy", I hear Erin say.

"Yes baby girl", I say as I pulled her in my arms.

"I'm glad you're home", She says as she held my face.

"You staying right?", She asked as her voice echoed.

"Of course I'm staying", I say as I tickled her.

"I love you daddy", She says with a smile.

"I love you more", I say as my voice echoed.

"Aye", I hear Dre shout.

I slightly opened my eyes and saw a big ass blurry figure in front of me.

"Wake the fuck up", He says as he slapped me.

I leaned my head up and spit out blood.

"Damn nigga you fucked up", Dre says as he sat down.

I laughed. "Funny. You can attack Yella but you can't fight me like a man", I say as my words slurred.

"It was so easy to take him down but with you... nah I wanna make yo ass suffer but speaking of Yella", He says as he stood and walked to a desk.

He continued, "This is the desk I killed him on."

"He screamed so loud...  and Lauryn had to watch. And this right here?", He says as he leaned down.

"Is the power saw I killed him with", He says as he turned it on before approaching me.

Lauryn's P.O.V.

"Dre lied about spending time with Denise twice, Ren got in a car accident after leaving his house, there was a women screaming in his basement, Lauryn Jackson says she was kidnapped, beat and raped by Dre, and he is our only suspect", Lee says as he read his list.

"That's enough evidence right?", I question.

He sighed, "You would think so but those are all things you brother and Eric said he did over the years."

"Wait... They've been trying to find the killer?", I question.

"Hell yah", He answers.

"Even after they thought I died?", She asked.

"Well Eric couldn't cause he was in prison but literally as soon as he got out... He came here to help me find you and the one who took you. He even helped me solve a missing persons case with a young girl named Maria"

"Janelle Lopez", I say cutting him off.

"You... you saw her before?", He asked.

"He killed her in front of my face..", I answer.

I continued, "He killed them on this desk.. with a light above it and this power saw.. "

He looked at me as if he was definitely sure I was telling the truth. "We have to find Eric but I-.... ", He looked at me.

"What?", I ask.

"I'm gonna take you back to the hospital with O'shea, when I get back here I'm going to check his file to see if he has an unpaid ticked or something I can use to get him in the police station so I can search his house."

I shook my head okay before following him out and heading back to the station.

O'shea's P.O.V.