Lock Down (Part 2)

• Chapter 23 •

Eric's P.O.V.
• 1 Year Later •

"Mmm", Tracy moans as she kissed me, I rubbed her body and turned on her back before French kissing her neck.

She laughed as she bit her bottom lip. "I love you", She says as she wrapped her arms around my neck and looked in my eyes.

"I love you to."

Tracy, she's been the only one to stay by my side, never judge me, put money on my books, constantly write, visit and make me smile; plus we been hitting these conjugal visits up like second nature. To be honest it feels like it was meant for me to get her pregnant.

I wrapped my arms around her; I like us being able to be this close to each other, "Thank you for coming to see me again, my family been too down to come around I guess."

"You don't have to thank me baby", She says with her eyes closed.

She continued, "And your family.... I don't know they probably have a lot going on."

"I try to understand it, because of the media, rumors and shit but I need them. Like any person would", I say with a slight frown.

"Don't think about that right now Eric.. Just think about what you're going to say before you go in front of those people for an appeal."

I sighed, "I don't know what I'm going to say, this is me trying to get these people to understand I didn't do this again, if they didn't believe me then why would they believe me now?"

"Just give some facts and throw out that the prosecutor didn't really like you and some more Bullshit but make it sound smart."

"My life is still gone be fucked up either way, most of my friends and some of my family really think I did that to her", She says as she rubbed my bare chest.

"Do you think I did this..?", I ask as I looked at her.

"You said you didn't do it... So I know you didn't", She replies.

I slowly smiled, "If I get out of here... I'm gonna marry you."

She quickly looked at me. "Really?", She says with a smile.

"Hell yeah", I answer.

She laughed and held me tighter, "Yes I will marry you."

"Consider it done.... Mrs. Wright"

She smiled. "I'll be waiting", She says as she pecked my lips.

The next day of course she had to leave, when it was time for lunch we all headed down to the lunch room and walked through the line with our trays.

As usual it was the same bread and bullshit we ate almost everyday, I walked to an empty table hoping that none of these mothufuckas would talk to me as I ate my food.

"Breaking News, NWA member and founder Antoine Carraby also known as DJ Yella was found dead last Saturday afternoon. Cause of death was decapitation-."

I immediately blanked out and watched as they showed the ring I bought Lauryn on the screen, it was found in his hand. Why the fuck does yella have her ring and who the fuck would do this to him? It has to be the person who did this to Lauryn, cause Yella doesn't do any wrong to anybody.

Someone is going around targeting us and I have to let O'shea know before it's too late and I tried to get in touch with him several times but he wouldn't accept my calls so now I definitely have to succeed in getting this appeal.

April 5th •

Time: 9:45

I slowly undressed myself down to my boxers before handing the guard my clothes, another guard opened the door and I walked into a room with the judge and another male and female, both there to review my case again.

When I sat down in front of them I ended up doing exactly what Tracy told me to do, I brought out a couple facts and some bullshit that sounded educated and hoped for the best; when I was finished the room grew silent and they all looked at me as I breathed slowly.. Shit.

Lauryn's P.O.V.

When I looked at the clock it read "9:55", leaned my head up and rubbed my eyes before yawning. I tried to move but Dre's naked body was resting on top of mine and I was handcuffed to his headboard.

"Bitch can you get the fuck off", I say as I tried to move him off of me.

"Good morning to you to", He says as he moved off of me.

"Unlock this shit, I have to pee"

"It's not ladylike to curse", He says as he got up, and pulled up his boxers before getting the key and unlocking the handcuff.

Before I could get up he quickly grabbed my neck. "You try anything, and I'll kill you. You understand?", He says as he looked in my eyes.

I sucked my teeth before moving his hand off me and getting up before wrapping a sheet around my body, if he was gone kill me I would have already been dead; he followed me as I walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

When I sat down I noticed there was a window inside his bathroom, the lighting struck as it rained harder and I was more fearful but I had to take a chance; I finished using the restroom and quietly locked the door

"Hurry up in there!", Dre shouts.

"Okay damn", I say as I turned on the water before washing my hands, I left the water running and quickly grabbed a white towel he had hanging up and wrapped it around my body. I opened the window and climbed on the tub while holding the rail before getting half of my body out of the window.

"Lauryn, getcho ass out the bathroom!", He shouts as he started kicking the door.

He continued, "Why is this fuckin door locked!"

I moved faster and managed to get all the way out of the window, when he finally broke through the door I screamed as I slid off the slippery roof on to his car.

"Lauryn!", He shouts as he looked out of the window.

I laid there in pain for a few seconds and got my head together before sliding off his car andand tightening the towel around my body, "Lynn!", He shouts as he ran out of his house.

I screamed before running to the back of his house and through the woods, it rained harder and I ran so fast that I didn't even know where I was going; I stopped at a large hill trying to decide if I should run down it or not.

"Lynn please!", I hear him beg.

I ran down the hill and through some more woods, I didn't hear his voice anymore but I just felt like he was close behind me; when I reached a slope in the grass I slipped down it and hit my head.

And I was out..

Thoughts??