Lock Down (Part 1)

• Chapter 22 •

Eric's P.O.V.
*** Men's Correctional Facility ***
• 2 Years Later •

I walked along the long hallway with 2 guards to my sides before finally making it to the visitation room, I sat down in front of the glass and picked up the phone.

"Hey", Tracy says as she held my daughter Erin in her arms; as usual I avoided looking at them.

"Hey", I say as I looked down.

"Dada!!", Erin shouts.

I tightly closed my eyes and clenched my jaws, it's hard to look at my baby, she loves me so much even with me not being able to come home to her.

"Hey daddy's baby", I say before opening my eyes.

She giggled, as she kicked her feet in excitement. "I missed you to baby girl", I say as I managed to smile and finally looked at them.

"How you been holding up?", Tracy questions dryly.

"I'm in prison Tracy how the fu-", I sighed. "How do you think I'm doing?", I say with a slight frown.

"I'm sorry.. I don't know what to say Eric."

"Why you stop writing me", I ask.

"After a while-."

"I'm not asking all that Tracy", I say cutting her off.

I continued, "Just tell me why. Other then my kin you know you the only one I got."

She sighed before looking at Erin, "She knows who you are Eric.. when she starts crying and I can't calm her down its cause she wants you."

She continued, "It's hard writing letters to someone that's not coming home anytime soon."

"How do you think I feel? I don't fuckin have nobody so when the only person I did have stops writing me, I'm completely alone."

"I'm sorry", She says with tears in her eyes.

"Don't cry in front of her, cut that shit out now and It's okay just.. don't forget about me", I say as I looked in her eyes.

She wiped her eyes. "I know you don't look at me as wife material and we were just having sex but I do love you Eric."

I gave a weak smile at the thought of anyone still loving me, she smiled back as she looked in my eyes; the whole time she was here we talked about me being strong and not giving up.

As soon as I can I'm gonna try to get an appeal, I'm not going to just sit here for 13 more years when I have a baby waiting for me.

Hell nah.

Lauryn's P.O.V.

"Rise and shine baby", I hear Dre say as he shook me.

I leaned up. "What Dre", I say irritatedly.

"You need a shower", He says as he unlocked the chains, I tried to pull a way but he quickly grabbed my neck and pushed me on the ground making me hit my head before tying​ a nylon cable cord around both of my wrist.

I silently cried as he picked me up and carried me up the basement stairs to the restroom. 

"Sorry baby,  it's our anniversary and I just.. I don't want you to ruin it."