26

I can feel it. Manilang Manila na nga ito. Ang init.

We landed at Clark International Airport, and some people have asked a picture with us. Kahit sa airplane kanina. Naks, famous. It is such an overwhelming feeling I didn't expect would happen to me.

"Finally! Hindi na lang ako ang magpapakain kay Dixie." My brothers' pet fish. "Welcome back, Capistranos!"

Macy welcomed us with a group hug and she introduced herself to James. She got too excited, she didn't even said her name.

The flight was tiring we decided to just stay home last night at natulog kahit 6pm na kami dumating. That's why I'm currently up at 12am.

"James?" He slept at the sofa in my room. Kinalabit ko siya mga dalawang beses, trying to wake him up, but I think he really is tired.

He looks like a fallen angel deeply sleeping.

Looking at him right now makes me feel happy. He's the total catch.

Sa lahat nang nangyari sa kanya before, all the hardships and struggles, he's here. He fought his way through here, and still fighting til God knows where and when. I can already imagine him fighting this life with me.

For years we have met, we haven't been into a fight for long because he always tries to understand the both of us. He knows what he wants and he's going to fight for it. He's everything.

Having him is the best thing.

I tried to sleep pero hindi talaga eh. Siguro mayamaya pa ako aantukin kaya I decided to just check on some blogs.

After going on some, I ran over my personal blog.

My last post was a picture of me and James during my graduation. I said the first yes! 29th July 2016

I looked over my camera roll and selected some photos of James. This is just a right time to make another blog entry about him.

"I'm making this photoset for this guy right here beside me, deeply sleeping at 00:47, who will be celebrating his 23rd birthday today. Many people think of you as their world, and I have just realised I am way lucky as I am a part of yours. You have inspired me in many ways I can't even enumerate them.

Happy birthday to the one whom I think has the brightest smile, bluest eyes, messiest hair, happiest laugh, saddest cry, angriest rant and the most gorgeous face. I know you're more than that, and you deserve everything you have right now. You complete me in all aspects of life. I'm very happy you let me enter your world. And I will be more than happy to have you forever with me. Happy 23rd birthday, James."

It felt so good writing about him. It will always feel good. He's the most beautiful creature I met, both inside and out.

Dinapuan na rin ako ng antok pero I received a notification on Facebook. An invite for an event.

College Reunion: Gems Collide Batch 2011

When: September 16, 2016. 7PM onwards

Where: Luceat University Field

I scrolled through the list of invited guests and most of my friends have already responded.

Guess I'll be going, too.

It's 2 in the morning when I decided to sleep. I snuggled up with James on the sofa. Glad there's enough room for me.

I kissed the tip of James' chin and his growing facial hair made me feel ticklish. "Happy birthday, D."