Ch.1 The Beginning

Sabrina's POV

I was walking over to my best friend- Peyton's - house and as I knocked on the hard, white wood door and Peyton opened the door with the CUTEST smile I've ever seen. "Hey, you didn't tell me you were coming over." His face went from excited to nervous-looking, I could tell something was off but I just let it go. "Hey, I was bored so I wanted to come over. Is there a problem?" I said as I looked upset. I saw him look behind me and he looked and told me to come on inside and brightened up his face a little bit.
I went up to his room as usual but before I could open the door he jumped in front of me and held me.I was so close I could feel him breathing. I cleared my throat and backed up. I looked at Peyton a bit annoyed. He made up a lame excuse saying that his room was messy but that was incredibly stupid because his room ALWAYS looked like a tornado went straight through it so I just pushed him out the way and tried to open the door but it was locked.By now I was beyond upset so I tore him apart with the look in my eyes. I could tell he was about to tell me what was happening but he shook his head and pulled himself together. "What is going on?!" I said "Nothing, I promise." "Peyton Meyer!! Don't lie to me. I'm supposed to be your best friend!"  "You are!" "I'm starting to think I'm not" He pulled me closer, almost into a hug but his hand were around my waist. I was too upset to look him in the face but he put his finger under my chin and pulled my face up. "Sabrina you know I love you." (BTW: he means as a friend)I put my head back down and looked into my purse and found my keys. I had found Peyton's room key, since we've been best friends for 6 years, he gave me his house keys and his room key. I found his room key and unlocked the door.

When I looked inside, I found that his room was, for once, clean. I turned around to face him and asked him why his room was clean and he said his mom made him clean it but I knew he was lying because his parents were out of town for one more month on a business trip. I just looked up at him and forgot it. I walked over to sit on his bed and it was bumpy so I pulled the covers up and my expression dropped. He looked like he screwed up. He did. I looked up at him with fury in my eyes.

As I looked back down at the objects on his bed, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I nudged his hand off me, as I was too upset with him to allow me to touch me.

"Who's is this?" I said quietly but with anger. "What?" Peyton said. "Who's are these?!" I said raising my voice almost to a scream. "I can explain." he said looking at the floor. "Really?! How are you going to explain a set of lingerie on your bed?!?!"He was about to answer me when a girl came into the door from the shower, with only a towel on.  That was all the answer I needed. I looked at her then at Peyton. "Name?" I asked. "Oh, my name i-" "I wasn't asking you." I cut her off. I was so angry that there was no room for me to feel bad about what I said to her.

"WELL?!" I yelled. "Landry" Peyton said in almost a whisper so I couldn't hear him. "Louder!" I yelled in anger. "Landry!" Peyton said only a little bit louder. "Mmhhm, ok I've heard enough. I'm outta here!" As I started to walk off Peyton sprung off his bed to stop me. I felt touched that he cared so much for me to stay. That magnificent feeling quickly went away when his girlfriend, I'm guessing, opened her mouth to say something so blood-curling that I was reignited with an undying anger once again. " Soooo... babe, when is this girl leaving so we can pick up where we left off?" Landry said. That was it. That was my breaking point. "I'm never talking to you again." I said hurt but emotionless. I stormed past the half naked girl that I now hate. I heard Peyton screaming and yelling my name behind me.

I turned around to look in his window and saw him and Landry making out. I just stood there watching them until he started taking off his shirt ,and Landry, tightening her towel. I had seen enough. I ran off hoping to never see him again. Little did I know, this was the the beginning of it all.

Hey Guys! I did 849 words on my 1st story. Longer than expected anyways bye

-Joshie💜😘