Ch. 13 The Act of Infedelity

Peyton's POV

Since it's only 2:58 when I arrive at home, I decide to spend some time with Annabelle.

First, we'll watch a bit of TV. Then, we'll build a big fort, which we'll come back to later tonight with some ice cream. I head upstairs to ask Mallory, my older sister, if she would like to join us. As I'm walking to Mallory's room, I hear shouts coming from my parent's bedroom. I crack the door open so I can see what's going on.

"Well it was your decision, now this is mine!" My mother shouts sternly. "I told you; I'm sorry!" My dad yells while raising his hands in surrender.

My family is falling apart, and it's all my fault.

•Flashback•

(Inspired by PLL-Pretty Little Liars)

As I was walking home from school, I saw a peach colored house with a matte black mustang in the yard.

As I'm admiring the house, I notice a familiar face in the window. I squint my eyes and see that the familiar face is my dad. He was kissing some lady that had brunette hair. Anger swelled in my eyes. As he pushed her onto the bed, I vigorously shake my head and storm off to tell my mom what I just saw.

Except, I didn't.

I kept it inside for two years, hoping it would stop and our family would be pure again.

I stopped by the house every day, and every day the same reoccurring nightmare happened again, as if it was on replay.

One day, I finally brought myself to tell my mother. When I did, she was furious.
About a week after I told her, she talked with my dad. However, she was calm about it. Although, my dad was angry. I didn't understand why, considering he was the one who had an affair with a brunette. But I couldn't help asking questions.

Why is Mom not good enough?

Did we do something wrong?

And most enticing of all, who is the lady with the brunette hair?

•End of Flashback•

Ever since that day, my family has been crumbling. Soon, they're gonna get divorced. They didn't tell us, but I can see it coming; it's clear as day.

And I can't help but to think that it's all my fault.

Greeting:

Hey guys, sorry to keep you waiting, but I didn't reach the requirements left in the last chapter. If I couldn't get 2 votes and 2 comments, then the story obviously isn't that good. AND I'm sorry that this chapter is so short, it's really a filler chapter. I just had to give you guys a update.

1. I might discontinue the book if these requirements aren't met.

Requirements:

For the next chapter, I will need...

. 527 reads

. 53 votes

. 96 comments

... on the WHOLE book.
See you later guys bye!

-Joshie💋