Ch.18 Sleepovers & First Boyfriends

Sabrina's POV

Charlotte should be coming over in a few minutes, since it's around 9:20. I finished setting up the last of the snacks, ranging from potato chips to fruit roll-ups.

The boys, Sarah, and I were watching Netflix and goofing around until they had to leave about two hours ago. After they left, Sarah and I continued to watch Netflix, Pretty Little Liars to be exact. Then, we started to set-up for the sleepover. By 'set-up', I mean clean up the massive mess the boys had made.

Soon enough, I hear a knock on the door. I open the door to see Charlotte standing outside with a duffel bag hanging off one arm, and a sleeping bag crowding the other. 

Sarah and I invite her in as bring in the bowl of popcorn. We spread out our sleeping bags onto the floor and sit on them. I place the bowl of popcorn in the middle. We watched The Outfield, since I absolutely adored Nash and Cameron. When the movie ended, I decided to tell Char that Sarah and I met the MAGCON boys. Most of them, anyway.

"Charlotte, Sarah and I have some really exciting news." I exclaim. "Sarah, would you like to do the honors?" I ask.

 She nods as she explains our whole day. By the end of her story, Charlotte's jaw was dropped to the floor. I snicker in delight.

"OMG! Johnson is so cute!" Char shrieks. Sarah's head darts over to me.

"Umm... could you maybe not talk about him like that?" I shyly ask her. 

"Oh, for crying out loud, Sabrina! Just spit it out." Sarah said out of  annoyance. Charlotte looked over at me with a confused expression.

I told her that Jack said he liked me and I liked him back. I was going to text him tomorrow morning to let him know that I've made my decision. She yelped excitedly.

After about an hour of talking about the MAGCON boys, we painted our nails, ate pizza and ice cream, and prank-called people until we finally got tired and fell asleep.

When I woke up, Sarah's was spread across the floor, sleeping. Her arm was on my face and he leg was on the marble floor. I squeezed past her and went into the kitchen. I made everyone breakfast and woke them up. Charlotte was the easiest to wake up. Sarah, however, was a heavy sleeper.

Time skip to 7:30

It was finally time to text Jack. His words from last night lingered in my mind the whole day. I muster up enough courage to text him.

Sabrinaaa: Hey, I have my answer. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend.

JJ: Really?! Yes! Can I come over to you house?

Sabrinaaa: Yeah, sure

I have my first boyfriend and his name is Jack Johnson. I smile to myself.

Greeting: 

Hey guys! Sorry that was such a short chapter, but there wasn't that much that I had to cover. Not to mention that this was just a filler chapter. --That was the weekly update.--

SPOILER ALERT: Don't get too attached to Charlotte, she's not as nice as you think. *cue dramatic spy music*

Requirements:

975 Reads

103 Comments

58 Votes

Outro:

All right, guys. That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed, love you!

ttylxox

-Joshie