Ch.4 Will You Help Me?

Hey guys so this one might be a little shorter than normal. It's really
important but just letting you know about the length ahead of time. All of my chapters are pre-written but I post at least once a day. If not, I probably will post the next day. Enjoy!

Sabrina's POV

I was walking into Starbucks when I heard Jax calling me over. He's my best friend other than Peyton. He already had a coffee but told me to get my drink. I was ordering my drink, about to pay, when he comes up and pays for my Vanilla-Bean Frappe and cookie. He's so sweet! I offered to pay him back but he said no. Before we started talking, he went into the bathroom and I slipped the $15 back into his wallet. I see him coming back so we start our talk. "So what happened?" Jax asked raising a eyebrow. That's so cute to me. "He got a girlfriend and didn't tell me." "So?" "We're supposed to be best friends, what do you mean 'so?'" I said sort of raising my voice. "Ok, relax damn girl!" We both chuckled. "Ok, so I need your help." "Before I say yes, with what?" "Making Peyton jealous." "Ok so how?" "We need to fake date. Hang around me before school at my locker, kiss when he walks by, stuff like that." "Mhmm, ok. Deal." "You aren't upset about me using you?" "No,not really. It's fine cause you're cute and my best friend. You can use me any day." I blushed a bit at his words and went home. Before I left, we hugged and I was happy.

At Home

I saw Sarah and Shannon, my sisters, in their room and we talked then went to the mall. Sarah started talking about her new boyfriend and I got sad but then cheered up when we went to Forever 21. We were about to go to Hollister when I saw Peyton and Landry by the fountain kissing. I was sad and sore at the sight and I got grumpy. We left after I bought some clothes.
Sabrina's new clothes:

By the time we got home it was 7:45 so I ate dinner while watching Netflix and went to bed for school tomorrow

In the morning

I woke up and did my morning routine. Then I FaceTimed Peyton. We were on the phone for about a hour  then we got ready. I was wearing a black studded crop top with shorts.

I arrived at school to see Peyton waiting by my locker

I arrived at school to see Peyton waiting by my locker. I say hi to him and get my math stuff when Jax walked over. "Hey babe!" I shrieked "Hey beautiful!" Jax said. Man, he was good at this! By this time, Peyton already had up one eyebrow. Adorable! Jax came over, and we started kissing. I opened my eye for a second to see Peyton with his mouth hanging open. Jax licked my bottom lip so I opened my mouth, allowing him to deepen the kiss. As our tongues fought for dominance, Jax knocked me against the lockers. Peyton cleared his throats to get our attention, I purposely kept going. Jax picked me up and was holding my butt to support me. Peyton couldn't take it anymore and pulled me away from Jax. "Hey! What are you doing Peyton?!" "What the heck!" Neither I or Peyton curse unless we're extremely mad. "You never told me you had a boyfriend. And that that boyfriend is Jax!" "Well I didn't think I needed to." And why'd you think that?!" "Because you didn't tell me." I said to make him realize where he went wrong. So maybe I'm still mad at him. "Are you still mad at me?" Peyton asked in realization. "Yes, I am." I replied tearing up. Peyton pulled me into a deep enchanting hug and I cried in his chest. He smelled so good! "I still don't completely forgive you." I said. "It's okay. Forgive me when you're ready." I decided to see how far I could take this and kiss Jax one last time. Not make-out. I could tell Peyton was still pissed off. I didn't have math with Peyton, but I did with Jax. During math, Jax passed me a note that said 'did you like it?' I replied saying 'like what?' 'The make-out session.' 'Hmmm IDK' I said. I din't wanna give him the wrong idea. I didn't wanna break Jax's heart even though we weren't dating. Soon enough, Jax sent another note saying ' I liked it'

So this one was about 80 words less than usual. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed the update! Bye!

-Joshie❤️😘