Ch. 8 Our Break

•Previously•
"We have to keep this WHOLE night a secret. Including this conversation. Did you like it?" "Honestly, yes." "That's a problem. So did I." "You know, I was testing you." She says. "Huh?" "Well, really I was doing two things: getting revenge and seeing if you'd cheat easily." "And I did." "Yeah." "And you'll tell Landry now?" "No. I won't." "Why not?" I ask, lifting up an eyebrow. "Because... well..." "Sabrina, tell me the truth. Our friendship has to be based on honesty now." "Because..." "Why can't you tell me, Sabrina?" "It wasn't for Landry!"*******

Sabrina's POV
I can't believe I actually told him. I thought I wanted him to find out on his own. This could ruin our friendship. Peyton looks confused. I look scared.

"W...what? Ok. Sabrina, slow it down for me." Here we go! "Ummm... ok. There's a secret I've been keeping from you." "What's the secret?" "I.... love.... I can't do this." I say while walking away, only to find Peyton yanking me back to him, into his arms. "Sabby, you have to tell me. You can tell me anything." "I'm sorry PeyDay. I... I can't tell you this. It's for the best." Now, his eyes were tearing up. He quietly mutters something. "What?" "Sabrina we need to take a break. Just for a little. Or a long time. When you can tell me whatever this little secret is, you know where to find me." He says, with his voice shaking, walking out my bedroom door, into the cold of the night.

I went over to my bed to sit and I cry myself to sleep. I guess I maybe deserve this.

I wake up to my phone ringing. I excitedly get up and without checking the ID, answer the phone, hoping it's Peyton.

Sabrina // Corey

"Hello?!" "Hi Sabrina. You're excited to hear me. Well, I called to say, good luck on the auditions today." Oh. It's just Corey. I sigh and reply, " Awww thank you! I'm actually having some problems with a friend so the call woke me up." "Oh, well I'm sorry to hear that. Hey! How about we meet up before the auditions! Ya know if you wanna." "Thanks, Corey. Ya know for the offer, but it's just a lot with boys right now. Sorry." "Please, Sabrina. I promise you won't regret it. And I wanna see your beautiful face again." I started thinking about how many times Peyton has called me beautiful. I sigh and reply with, "Fine. Wait... did you just call my face beautiful?" He chuckles. "Umm, yeah I did. "So were you flirting with m-" "No" I started giggling. "Are- Are you sure?" "No. No? I mean yes. Yes, I'm sure!" I bust out laughing and Corey starts cracking up, laughing at my laugh. "Okay, yeah. Sure you weren't." "I wanted you to meet up with me." "Okay. Sure. I actually don't know what to say to that." "OOOOHH... Speechless huh?" "Oh shut up." "Well... I gotta go see you later." "Wait!" "Yeah?" "Is this like... a date?" " No. Do you want it to be?" "Well. I mean we just met. And I'm having guy troubles. I don't wanna move too quick." "Yeah, I totally agree!" "Ok, well then see you in an hour at Starbucks?" "Sounds perfect. See you later." "Bye."

It's 7:45 so I might as well get dressed.
I fish around my closet and decided I'd wear a black romper and Adidas. I curled my hair and put some of it up. I changed my phone case and did pretty vibrant makeup. I grab my purse and look at myself in the mirror.

 I grab my purse and look at myself in the mirror