Ch.20 Heartbreakes & Cliches

A/N: Guys, please read the note at the end. It would mean so much to me. Thanks, sorry for the late update. ily guys, enjoy the chappie!

3 week time skip

Sabrina's POV

It's been three weeks and I still haven't gotten a call from the producers of 'Girl Meets World'. Jack and I are still together, but he's cheated on me twice.

Once, with Camryn, the waitress. Based on her looks, she's about 22, which made me think that he wanted someone older than me. He swore that he threw away the number, but unfortunately, he didn't. I found them in the bed together when I stopped by his house. I came back for my jacket, but I saw much more... But, he comforted me saying that it was only one time and that he was very sorry. I believed him and didn't break up with him.

The second time was with a girl named Alyssa. She's about my age, so my age theory was washed away. She was so beautiful. I saw them at Starbucks kissing in a cozy booth. Once again, he swore that it only happened once and he was beyond sorry. Like last time, I believed him and didn't break up with him. Jack, however, is convinced that I don't really forgive him.

If I'm being honest, I still have my doubts about him. Something just doesn't feel right. He acts different when he's around me.

Honestly, Jack makes me really happy. Just being his girlfriend is refreshing. I love him but I'm beginning to question how much he loves me.

I was going to do another Girl's Sleepover with Charlotte, but she's been visiting her grandparents in Canada for the past week. She should be back by this Friday.

Shawn released a new song. It's a beautiful, soulful song called 'Treat You Better'. I couldn't help but think it was about me. Selfish? Maybe. I'm probably wrong, though.

I admit, I have a slight crush on Shawn, but I'm in a happy relationship with Jack. I'm not gonna give that up for a silly crush.

To prove to him that I still love him, I made him cookies, and I'm going over to his beach house condo down here to give him the cookies. I already made the cookies, so I decided to get dressed.

I put on a longsleeved mahogany croptop and blue ripped denim jeans. I put on gray vans and put back two strands of my hair. For makeup, I put on winged eye-liner and mascara. I also put a little bit of shimmering pink eyeshadow and a dark red lipstick. I threw on a beanie and left the house.

His condo isn't too far from my house, so I walked and got to the large building around noon

His condo isn't too far from my house, so I walked and got to the large building around noon. I walked into the elevator and pushed 28, the penthouse level that Jack lives on. I twist the handle of the door with the cookies resting in the crook of my arm. Luckily, the door was unlocked. I swear, Jack could be so careless sometimes.

"Hey, babe, I got you some...cookies..." My sentence died down as I see articles of clothing leading into Jack's bedroom.

I drop the cookies out of shock and cover my mouth. I tear slips down my cheek as I follow the scattered attire to Jack's bedroom.