Ch. 28 Big Brother

A/N: guys, in the previous chapters, i had Sabrina tell Peyton how she feels. For those of you that saw it, please disregard that. I changed it so that she doesn't tell him. If you want, you can go back and read the edit.

Sorry for the late update, enjoy!
ttylxox
-Joshie💋✌🏾

Sabrina's POV

"Sabby, wake up." Sarah whisper-shouted, trying to wake me up. I grumble in response.

"Sabrina, I swear, I'll leave you here and you'll be on the next flight to Bermuda." Sarah threats.

"Ooh, that's not so bad." I say, only half awake.

"Get your lazy butt up!" She exclaims, awakening me.

"Mmm, fine." I moan as I sit up and rub my eyes and yawn.

"Thank you, gosh." She mumbles, getting her overhead luggage.

******

I trudge up the stairs, luggage in hand. Once I reach my room, I plop onto the bed, releasing the bars of my luggage.

Instantly, I smell the enchanting aroma of Nash's cologne, sending a wave of sadness to flood through my body. Tears swell in my eyes as I try to stop them. Failing, I allow the tears to rush down my face.

Ultimately, I cry myself to sleep thinking of how stupid I was to think Nash liked me.

*****

All you have to do is stay a minute, just take your time.

The clock is tickin' so stay
My ringtone blared.

I frantically woke up and frisked the bed for my phone. Once I found it, I checkeed the caller ID. Blue Eyed Beast. It read. I rolled my eyes and declined the call. Not long after, Nash called again.

"What?" I icily answer.

"Listen, I know that I messed up. I'm sorry. But, you've gotta save me from Taylor, she's crazy." He whispered.

My eyes widened. "Alright, but I really liked you, Nash. How could you just completely turn on me like that?" I asked.

"Look, I promise I'll explain everything when you get here. I need you to come and pretend like you're my girlfriend and I'm cheating on you. Please." He begged.

"Whatever. Where are you?" I ask, taking my house keys from the coffee table.

"I'm at home. Please hurry. She's so clingy." He sounded so desperate.

"Okay, I'll be there soon." I notify him, ending the call.

I tell my mom and sister that I'm going to Nash's house and begin my walk to his house.

***

"Nash, I'm here!" I shout as I open the door. I hear female voices coming from the stairs.

I take a deep breath before opening the door.

"Hey, babe. Sorry I didn't get the coffee you asked for, I was in such a-" I pause when I see Nash standing there with a fake, shocked expression on his face.

"Oh no! Sabrina!" He shouts.

"Who's this, Nashypoo?" Taylor gawked.

"I'm his girlfriend. Who are you?" I ask.

"No, last time I checked, I was his girlfriend." She said, sending glares between Nash and I.

"You were cheating on me?" I asked with fake tears brimming in my eyes.