Ch. 16 Truth or Dare

I'm posting this chapter because the story just got 750 reads. I just wanted to say thank you. ILY guys!

Sabrina's POV

"Oh my gosh, I'm not doing that." I say out of nervousness, hopefully not making Johnson feel bad. Cameron had just dared me to kiss Jack. I can't, not with Cory here, I sort of like him, but then Jack and Shawn came along. I just don't know who I like, I don't need this screwing it all up.

"Come on, Sabrina. A dare's a dare." Cam says with a light chuckle at the end.

"Do I have to?" I say, desperation evident in my voice. He nods and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong with kissing me?" Jack says, pretending to be hurt.

"Nothing. It's just," I pause and look over at Corey, who was looking in a different direction," I'm trying to work through something with... certain people."

"Can I talk to you downstairs, Sabrina?" Jack asks. I nod and make my way downstairs.

Jack jogs downstairs and begins talking, "Is this about that Corey kid?" he scowls. To be honest, I was taken back by the venom that was easily found in his voice.

"What? So what if it does?" I say putting my hand on my hips.

"Ugh... Okay, listen, Sabby. I like you. A lot. Okay?" He says. I feel the blush rise to my cheeks and a smile spreads across my face.

"You do?" I mumble. He steps closer to me and puts his hands on my cheeks. "Yeah, I do." He smiles.

He was leaning in, but I didn't feel ready, so I pulled away.

"I'm sorry. It's not you, it-" I was cut off by Jack yelling.

"You? Corey? You know what, I gotta go, Sabrina." He said. Before I could protest, the door was being slammed in my face. Oh well, I'm not gonna chase after a boy that won't allow me to have a friendship with a boy.

I walked upstairs and opened the door to my room.

"Johnson left." I say with a quiet voice as I sit down.

Cory walks up to me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I'm fine." I lie, plastering a fake smile onto my face.

He mumbles a 'okay' as he sits next to me and pulled me closer. I smile and thank him for being here for me.

He smiles and says, "No problem," as I lay my head on his shoulder.

Sarah snaps a picture and mumbles, "You guys are so cute." I roll my eyes.

Cameron says, "Well then I'll have to change the dare. Sabrina, I dare you to kiss Corey."

He had a smirk on his face. Ugh. "Okay." I look up to Corey and start leaning in. We kissed for about five seconds, until I heard a cough.

I slowly pull away, fearing who might be at the door. I look up.

"I left my jacket." Jack said while walking away while slamming the door.

"Sab, go. It's okay. Just go." Corey said, unlatching his arms from around my waist. I smile at him before leaving.

I run down the stairs to catch Jack before he leaves.

"Johnson. Wait!" I shout.

"What do you want, Sabrina?" He said coldly before turning around.

"What do you want me to say? I don't know where to start." I say while sitting down on the sofa and putting my head in my hands.

I feel the sofa dip beside me.