Ch. 17 A Nite to Remember

(A/N: I know that 'nite' is spelled incorrectly, but its just for the story. Anyways, for the next update I'll need 880 reads,55 votes, and 103 comments. By the way, this chapter is gonna be just a little bit short, sorry. Enjoy!)

Landry's POV

I check the time, 5:57, it reads. Since I have nothing better to do, I decide to get dressed.

After searching through clothes for the perfect outfit for about an hour, I found an adorable outfit.

I plug in my curling iron then quickly take a shower. I wash my body and hair so it would be easier to comb through. I've got to be perfect for tonight, everything has got to be perfect. I put on a flower-designed bralette crop-top with a sheer blouse over it. I pull on blue denim skinny jeans and high, black wedges.

I scour through my earring drawer and finally find earrings that match my outfit, my pink, dangling earrings with a thin gold chain around it.

By the time I'm done getting dressed, it's 6:33. For makeup, I do a foundation, concealer, mascara, and light pink eye shadow. I also throw on some eyeliner to give my look an extra pop!

 I also throw on some eyeliner to give my look an extra pop!

It's around  by the time I'm fully ready. I decide to stop by Sabrina's house to talk to her about meeting Peyton.

What do I do?

What do I say?

I think. My thoughts only motivate me to drive faster.

It's only 7:10 when I got there. I knock on the door.

She looks at me with a smile as she welcomes me, "Hey Landry, what're you so dressed up for? Oh, come on in."

"Thanks. I'm actually going to meet Peyton, I think he might take me back." I inform her as a smile spreads across my face.

"Oh, that's good. You guys were my OTP." She warmly says. I smile.

"So... are we gonna go to your room, or..." I drift off, wondering where we're gonna chat.

"Oh, actually, I have guests. Would it be okay if we stay down here?" She asks. I nod and make a 'mmhm' sound to show my approval.

She quickly runs upstairs and whispers some things to whoever was in her room. I take a seat in her living room as I wait for her to come back.

In the beginning, I was slightly offended that she didn't want me to meet her guests. Then, I realized, it's Sabrina, she must have a good reason.

She jogged back downstairs and walked to the kitchen. She offered me a drink, which I kindly declined. She came back with a glass of water.

"So, what brought you here?" She asked while taking a sip of her water.

I explained everything to her, from Peyton texting me, to me driving to her house. She calmed me down and told me not to be nervous. She gave me tips on what to say, and how to get Peyton back.

As his best friend, she told me things that he likes, such as, his favorite drink is a passion tango refresher, he loves when someone plays with his hair, and he loves blue.
I already knew he loved blue, he wears a blue shirt everyday.

At 7:40, I left Sabrina's house, thanking her for the many tips she gave me. I made my way to Starbucks while patting my clothes, in an attempt to flatten them down. As I walk in, the smell of coffee floods my nose as a blanket of heat wraps around me.

I inhale the warm smell as I order my drink, a lightly sweet Chai Tea Latte, and Peyton's signature drink. I waited for about ten more minutes until Peyton arrived.

We both said 'Hi'.

"Hey, I got you a Passion Tango Teavanna." I said with a smile.

"Umm, thanks." He said as he grabbed the drink and took a sip.

I explained to Peyton that I cheated because I felt rejected because he was spending so much time with Sabrina and his family. I tried to make my statement sound as non-selfish as I possibly could. I was truly sorry, and it was only one time. He said that he forgave me and would give me another chance. Our "date" was cut short by his sister, Mallory, calling him. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Peyton's POV

I closed the door behind me as I made my way upstairs. First, I went to Mallory's room and told her to make her way downstairs. Next, I went to Anna's room.

"Are you ready to stuff your face with pizza and ice cream?" I shouted.

She looked up at me and smiled as she replied. "Yay!" She shouted as she ran downstairs and into the fort we had previously made.

Mallory was calling in the pizza while I went over to the freezer. I got out the ice cream, which consisted of: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for me, Rocky Road for Anna, and a plain Vanilla Bean, for Mallory.

I turned on the TV and gave everybody their ice cream. My parents were already sleeping, so I turned the TV volume down to 17. While we were eating our ice cream, the pizza arrived. We all got two slices of cheese pizza, so none of the pizza went to waste. We stayed up until 1:00 A.M. watching movies and snacking on ice cream and candy. I fell asleep last, due to my thoughts scrambling in my head.

Greeting:

Hey guys! Once again, sorry if my updating is inconsistent, but I'm trying. Here's the weekly update, hope you liked it! I don't have too much to say, so let's move on!

Requirements:

880 Reads

103 Comments

55 Votes

Outro:

All right, guys. That's all for today. Love you!

ttylxox

-Joshie💋