Ch.3 Why?

Sabrina's POV
I started to storm off when Peyton swung out his arm and easily pulled me back down. This time, into his lap. I liked it but I knew it was wrong. I shouldn't have been the one in Peyton's lap. It should be Landry. Not me. "What the heck Peyton let me go!" I said trying to squirm away from him. He tightened his grip around my gut. I thought I was gonna puke. "Peyton let me go!" "Not till you talk to me.". "Why the heck did you kiss me then?! I told you I was never gonna talk to you again." "That's why I did it." "What the freak?! That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard!" Before I knew what was happening Peyton stood up, turned me around, and kissed me again. I pulled away and slapped some sense into him. He asked me what the slap was for. He's so stupid. I just left so I wouldn't kill him. I heard him calling my name behind me but I didn't care. I just kept running.

IN HISTORY CLASS

Sadly, I have history with Peyton. He sat next to me. ON PURPOSE! I hate him right now. So much. My history teacher is blabbing on about god knows what so right now this class is meaningless. I think I'm gonna skip. I got up and attempted to leave. I needed to get out of there  because Peyton kept on trying to talk to me. My teacher stopped me as I was reaching for the doorknob and told me to sit down. I obeyed and went back to my seat. Peyton smirked at me and chuckled. "Mr.Dawder can I talk to Peyton outside please?" I asked him. He nodded. "Get up dirtbag!" Peyton looked so confused. We walked outside and closed the door. I immediately started yelling  at him. Jaxon walked by and thought I was crazy. I filled him in on what was happening and he left. He said he didn't wanna be around a mad Sabrina. I don't blame him though. When I'm mad, bad things happen. I kept yelling at Peyton then I left. Before I left, I forgave him. I don't know how or why but I did.

AT HOME

I got home and texted Peyton

Sabby💜: Hey, wassup

PeyPey❤️😘: Nothing much. why?

Sabby💜: Is your gf there?

PeyPey❤️😘: Sab ur asking irrelevant questions

Sabby💜: Oh my god just answer

PeyPey❤️😘: Truth?

Sabby💜: Duh

PeyPey❤️😘: Yeah

Sabby💜: ok talk to you later, BYE

PeyPey❤️😘: whats happening ?!

PeyPey❤️😘: OMFG Sab!

PeyPey❤️😘: SABRINA WHY TF R U NOT ANSWERING

PeyPey❤️😘: Fantastic! Now Landry thinks I'm cheating on her

Sabby💜:  You basically are

I don't know why I'm so upset. I mean like, We aren't even dating. Oh well, I AM mad so I might interrupt their little "play date." Nah, that's rude.

About 45 minutes later, I assumed that Landry would be gone so I decided to go over to Peyton's house to talk about what happened at school. I unlocked the door and went up to his room and opened the door. Peyton was sitting on his bed looking worried. I checked my phone and I had 32 unread text messages from Peyton and, to my surprise, 15 from Jaxon. I quickly shut off my phone and slipped it back in my pocket to see a relieved Peyton giving me a bear hug. I giggled at his enthusiasm and sat on his bed. Once, I sat down he looked worried again. "Hey PeyDay, what's wrong?" "Nothing. Don't worry about it." I knew something was up. Did Landry break up with him? I thought. I was sligthly happy thinking about the possibility. "So I came here to talk about what happened at school" I said,  waiting for his reaction. His face lit up. "Cool, so where do we start?" "Ok so why did you kiss me?" "I was trying to get your attention." "TRUTH?" "I Promise." "Lame excuse. TRUTH?!" "Ok, ok" Peyton said, giving up in defeat. RIIIIIIING RIIIIIIING RIIIIIING my phone blares, saving Peyton from my wrath. It's Jaxon."Hold up, I got a call. We're not done here!"

Jax: Hey Sab, why didn't you answer my texts?

Sab: Oh, sorry, I was sleep. Wassup?

Jax: I just wanna know what happened between you and Peyton

Sab: Ok, I'll meet you at Starbucks in an hour

Jax: Ok. See you later Sab 🙂

Sab: K bye.

"Who was that?" Peyton asks possessively. "Don't worry about it." "So anyways, why'd you kiss me?" "I did because I honestly wanted to get your attention!" "Ok, whatever. Would you ever think about doing it again?" "No." "Good." I acted like that's what I wanted but inside I died. I broke. He said the the opposite of what I wanted him to say. Just then his girlfriend came in so I left. Just before I left, Peyton said my name to make me come. I didn't listen, as always, so he came up and kissed me on the cheek but it meant nothing because we always do that. We're best friends. I quickly left leaving a confused Peyton watching me leave his house.

I finally got to my house and put on a magenta crop top that said slay and high-waisted short shorts. I wore lace-up heels and was ready for my meet-up with Jaxon!

Hey guys what's up! It might take me an extra hour or two to make the story cause I have school but since we have midterms I leave at 11:10 everyday so I start making my story and hang with my friends so yeah.

-Joshie❤️🌸❤️😘