Ch.12 Beginning Friendships

(A/N:) I was gonna do a recap, but then I got too lazy.... Sorry. Just scroll up and read a little bit at the end. Once again, sorry.  BTW: I'm gonna be really mean and wait to reveal the name of Sabrina's "new friend".  I know, I'm a jerk. Anyways, Enjoy the chappie! TTYL xox.

Sabrina's POV

"I- I'm sooo sorry! We'll just go." I say while turning around, pushing Sarah, and begin to speed walk away. "Wait! I don't mind. You and your sister can stay." He says putting his hand on my shoulder, instantly freezing me in place. OH MY GOD! Get it together Sabrina, come on breathe. I inhale and exhale and he flicks up his eyebrow.

Replaying the sound back in my head, it sounds like I'm mad or I'm having trouble breathing. I stop and flash him a weak smile. He gives me a toothy grin. I almost fainted.

We just stared at each other for a while. A silence consumed us up.  It wasn't an awkward silence, more like an 'I don't really know what to do but you're really cute' type of silence. Which isn't really a thing...

The silence is broken by Sarah, who's either annoyed, lovestruck, or happy; I couldn't really tell.

"Okay... So, Can I go into your dressing room?" She says to get us out of our mind trance. I mentally facepalm myself. "Uhh... yeah. Sorry" He said, causing his cheeks to turn a light shade of pink.

His dressing room is HUGE. It has a bed, couch, TV, fridge, and freezer. There was a beanbag chair on the floor, along with an x-box one and controllers. I absolutely love X-Box! Some of my favorites are Call of Duty, NBA 2K 16, and Madden NFL 17. I sit on the bed, next to the couch, that's next to the dresser and mirror.

Sarah sits on the bean-bag and uses her phone, while he sits next to me on the bed. "Hey, can we start over?" I nod my head. "Cool. Hey, I'm Cameron Dallas. What's your name?" He says, extending his hand to me. "I'm Sabrina Carpenter and trust me, I already know who you are." I say, lightly chuckling while taking his hand. "So you're a fan?" He asks. "Ummm... How can anyone not be?! You're awesome! I lo-" I was cut off by Sarah. "Dial it back Sabby!" She exclaims. "...Right." I mumble. Cameron chuckles as my face turns a bright shade of pink. I turn away to hide my unmistakable blushing.

By now, my back was facing Cameron. "You okay?" He asks.

I tried to respond but I couldn't. No matter how hard I tried, no noise would come out my mouth. All I could do was stick a thumbs up. I hear him chuckle behind me and my cheeks get hot again. Dang. His laugh alone gets me flustered.

It's weird cause I hardly know him. Shoot. I hardly know Corey either. We kissed. I have to make things right. With everyone. I have so many problems. I'm bipolar and I kiss every cute boy I see. This time, things are going to be different.

Once I can control my mouth again, I turn around and complete our conversation. "So... where were we?" I ask. "Ummm I asked if you were a fan, you rambled, blushed and turned away. And here we are!" He says with a laugh. "Ok! Going by that, you should do the talking!" I perk.

"Alright so... how did you and your sister get here... Sabrina? Was it?" He questions.

I nod and reply, "Sarah and I came because there's supposed to be an audition today at five."

"Alright. So, I think you should know that they're taking early auditions for that upstairs in about...," he checks his iPhone 6s and continues, "... six minutes and I'm co-hosting them." He informs me.

My jaw drops as I look up at him. "Well, that's ... cool?" I say and it comes out like a question. "W-What's wrong?" He stutters, looking concerned. "Oh... nothing it's just that if you're there... I'm gonna get starstruck, freeze up, and fail." I blurt out. "Don't worry- if you fail, I'll just clear things up with the judges and let them give you another chance, without me there- just relax." He clarifies. "Oh thank God. What time is it?" I ask. He pauses to think for a moment.He responds, "It's 4:09 right now." I nod my head.

"Well, shall we get going?" I say with a slight giggle. "Yeah" He chuckles. "Come on Sarah!" I yell. She jumps and yells back, "I',m sorry what was that? I didn't hear you!" Cameron laughs at us and we all leave to walk upstairs.

Hey, guys! I'm sorry to say this but this will be the final chapter of my book. Please read to the end of the chapter for more information on this. There's not much to say about it... umm.... I hope you enjoyed it and I love you all! Goodbye, for the final time.

Bye.

APRIL FOOLS SUCKERS!!!!!

Okay, guys, I know I suck for this but I had to. I'm sorry- the book is CONTINUING- I was actually counting down the days until April fools came. I love you guys. Let's start over since I've done my prank.

Greeting:

Wassup peoples! Are you excited about Sabrina and Sarah meeting the one and only Cameron Dallas?! I am! This is gonna open a whole new door of opportunities for the story. I'm sorry that this was such a bad chapter but I've been swamped lately. I had to stay up till 3 am to write this chapter and I'm SO tired.  Anyways, let's get right into all the other stuff!

Notification(s):

1) Pretty much the same as last time, this memo is about the status book. However, I might not do it because of my other book ideas that I'm trying to start.

2) I'm working on removing the curse words in the story; I've decided to do so.

Questions:

1) (This one isn't really mandatory but... yeah.) So if there's anything you think I should change, I wouldn't mind a comment, Thanks!

Requirements:

For the next chapter, I'll need the following on this chapter:

- 7 Reads

- 2 Votes &

- 2 Comments

-Joshie💙💋