Ch.2 Not On Talking Terms

Peyton's POV

I was actually looking forward to going to school today but dreading it at the same time. How? I'm not sure. I was gonna try to apologize to Sabrina today but I know her, she's stubborn so she probably won't forgive me. Not about this at least. At first, I wasn't sure why she was mad but then I realized what I did wrong. I didn't tell her. I was dreading getting yelled at by Sabrina in front of the whole school.

Yesterday I couldn't believe she said that she was never gonna talk to me again. Those words stung like a bee. I can't live without her. I tried texting her later last night but got no reply. Landry texted me saying last night was fun. Landry was upset with me for having "that girl" in my room. I love Landry so much! She's sweet and really cute. I pulled her into a passionate, strong kiss but the most we did was make-out. .... without my shirt. I hope Sabrina didn't see me after she left. I might not show it but I'm scared of losing her.

Today I'm wearing a white shirt, leather jacket, and jeans. I was on my way to school and since Sabrina's house is down the street, I decided I would stop by to see if she left already. When I got to her house her mom opened the door. When she realized it was me, she was excited. She told me that Sabrina wasn't home so I left to go to school.

Sabrina's POV
This morning I woke up mad. I wanted to punch something. Preferably Peyton. I was so mad at him for not knowing I liked him and for not telling me he had a girlfriend.UGH!He's so stupid. At first, I thought he knew because he said he loved me so I was ecstatic but then that girl, Landry, just completely broke me. Peyton texted me like 50 times yesterday but I didn't care. He still kissed Landry after I left which shows how much he really cared about me. Actually MADE-OUT with Landry after I left so I'm not talking to him, other than to tell him that I'm not talking to him. I'm not sure how long that will last though. I can hardly go 10 minutes without talking to him.

Today I'm planning on wearing a short Black crop top, with a galaxy skater skirt and suspenders, and combat boots with a heel.

I left as soon as possible because knowing Peyton, he was gonna come to my house to find me

I left as soon as possible because knowing Peyton, he was gonna come to my house to find me. I don't understand him anymore! One second it seems like he cared, then the next he didn't. This is giving me a headache. I begged my mom to let me leave early from school, but she said I had to go the whole time and actually learn. I acted as if I was fine but really I was dreading everything. School, Peyton, even seeing my friends , and Landry. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Landry goes to my school. She transferred yesterday so she could be close to her "snuggle bear". UGH, I hate her nicknames for him! She should come up with something fun and cool.

AT SCHOOL
I got to school and slowly opened the large,  metal double-doors.Now, it was 7:15 so I was gonna get my stuff and hideout till 7:40 with my friends Cicily, Cleo, Catherine, and Jaxon.

Jaxon is cute but not as cute  as Peyton. I keep trying to tell myself to stop thinking highly of Peyton but its hard.

As I was walking to my locker, I see Peyton waiting for me so I quickly turn around. He saw me so he ran up to me as I was walking away. I started running but of course, he easily caught up and grabbed me. I tried to wiggle my way out of his strong grip but I couldn't. I continued to pull away so he tightened his grip and I saw him flex to keep holding on to me. Dang! His muscles! "Let go of me!" No, not until you talk to me!" " Well we're not on speaking terms" "What?!?!" he said as he let go of my arm, l fell to the floor. I was humiliated, sad and angry all at once."Just leave me alone." I said almost in tears. I got my stuff for Math out of my locker and Peyton came from behind, wrapped his arms around my stomach, picked me up, and closed my locker. "Put me down!!!"  I screamed as I wiggled my lower body. "Not.....yet." "What do you mean not yet" "I'm taking you to somewhere more private than this." "Ugh." I sigh and give up in defeat allowing him to take me.

We got there in about 2 minutes. I looked around and we were outside under the bleachers.

This is where we would come to talk about secrets and our private life.

"Peyton I am so upset with you right now I'm gonna ki-" I was interrupted by him crashing his lips into mine forcefully. "Why?" I asked him. No response."I hate you, you have a girlfriend you idiot!!"

I hope you guys enjoyed the update I'm not sure if I'll have an update schedule but yeah bye lovelies!

-Joshie💜😘