Ch. 24 Meet&Greet

Sabrina's POV

Breathe, Sabrina. I'm sure you'll do just fine. Don't pay attention to any of the pining fangirls or treacherous haters. Don't forget about the nasty plastics.

"I can't do this!" I shout.

"Brina, what do you mean? You have to. Please, for me?" Nash pushed out his bottom lip.

"But what about the pining fangirls, or the rude plastics?! Don't even get me started on the treacherous haters!" I panic, pacing around the small dressing room.

"What?! 'Pining Fangirls' , 'Treacherous Haters' ? Do you hear yourself? Listen: You're Sabrina Carpenter, you've got this. And, I'll be here every step of the way. You can even be at my table. Sound good?" Nash comforts, holding my shoulders.

I breathe in and out a few times before responding.

"Yeah. Yeah, okay; you're right." I subside. Nash nods and goes back to cleaning up his room.

You got this. Don't screw up. I shook the doubting thoughts away, and neared the stairs that led onto the stage. I breathed in and out a few times. Okay, I'm ready.

I walked up the stairs after the other boys with Nash next next to me, whispering encouraging things in my ear.

"Hello everybody! Are you ready for the Meet and Greet?!" Taylor shouted. What seemed like hundreds of fangirls jumped and screamed, filled with enthusiasm.

"Let's get started then! Wait. Hold on, I almost forgot. We have a special guest, one of our close friends, Sabrina Carpenter!" Nash introduced.

"Hey, everybody!" I shouted as I waved hello. The least I could do is seem enthusiastic. More shouting people. Wow, they actually shouted for me.

I smile and follow Nash to the large hallway with tables and chairs for each of the boys.

"Okay. All you've gotta do is ask them they're name and talk to them for a little bit. Take pictures and smile. Got it?" Nash whispered, giving me a thumbs up.

 Got it?" Nash whispered, giving me a thumbs up

I nod and practice my smile.

"Brina, don't practice your smile, you look crazy." Nash smiled down at me.

"Oh, shut up." I argue.

The line begins to form and girls begin walking up to us.

"Hi, Nash, you've helped me through so much, I just wanted to say thank you." A girl said, crying into his chest.